Dez Bryant Talks About Personal Life

Mansta54

Reaction score
tocdi3131;4852872 said:
When Dez no longer needs glorified babysitters we can say he has grown up. Come on man your 24. Twenty freakin four.

Dude you're clueless and I feel for you.

The Natural

Reaction score
tocdi3131;4852896 said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Name calling though?? Come on man...

Not like what he said wasn't the truth

TTexasTT

Reaction score
tocdi3131;4852872 said:
When Dez no longer needs glorified babysitters we can say he has grown up. Come on man your 24. Twenty freakin four.

Hell Im 34 and I could use one from time to time.:D

I dont think that Hall will be able to hold Dez. Too big, too fast, and Hall isnt too smart either.

tocdi3131

Reaction score
The Natural;4852901 said:

Your right. How dare I come onto a fan forum and express my opinion. Guess one can't do this without getting bashed. I for one really hope he gets it together because he's a big part of our future. He can just physically dominate any DB. We need grown man Dez. Not teenager Dez.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
tocdi3131;4852906 said:
Your right. How dare I come onto a fan forum and express my opinion. Guess one can't do this without getting bashed. I for one really hope he gets it together because he's a big part of our future. He can just physically dominate any DB. We need grown man Dez. Not teenager Dez.

Welcome to the Internet. :D

The Natural

Reaction score
tocdi3131;4852906 said:

No you dont, save it

Lazyking

Reaction score
Not that I don't care about Dez as a person but I don't care how many handlers he has as long as he doesn't drop the ball and help us win games.. He's done that the last few weeks.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
The Natural;4852901 said:

Not like what the other poster said about Dez isnt the truth as well.

A full time babysitter at the age of 24? You cant trust this guy outside of any team function?

Dez has a long way to go, I hope the guy does figure it out but I think the deck is stacked against him.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
CaptainMorgan;4853016 said:
I think the deck is stacked against him.

Of coarse you do. lol
Anyone want a solid laugh? Read some of this guys previous posts. Constant criticising of the Cowboys and patronizing optimistic members. Im sure its because hes a "realist".

Keep fightin' that fight and stick to your guns, Brotha. Everyone has their right to thier own opinion.

Nirvana

Reaction score
This can turn into a nice feel good story and I hope it does. I am skeptical but that's more from past experience than DEZ himself. Let's wait and see. He appears to be improving. Maybe he is getting some good counseling and having some realizations about life. I hope so as the talent is there as we all know.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
TTexasTT;4853023 said:
Of coarse you do. lol
Anyone want a solid laugh? Read some of this guys previous posts. Constant criticising of the Cowboys and patronizing optimistic members. Im sure its because hes a "realist".

Keep fightin' that fight and stick to your guns, Brotha. Everyone has their right to thier own opinion.

I have a pair of eyes, if that makes me a realist than so be it.

But hey, keep rooting on Dez and believing he is "growing up before your eyes" lol my what this world has come to. :lmao:

coblue

Reaction score
God I hope the light bulb is on. He certainly has great people examples around him:

Novacek, Witten, Romo...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4853025 said:
That was a refreshing article to read.

Really that was more a fluff piece that the team's PR guys got planted. They probably wrote the bulk of the article. I hope it is all true, but this is not in any way real news reporting.

Primetime42

Reaction score
AbeBeta;4853051 said:
Really that was more a fluff piece that the team's PR guys got planted. They probably wrote the bulk of the article. I hope it is all true, but this is not in any way real news reporting.
FWIW, McMahon was tweeting that he came away impressed with what Dez had to say a few hours before posting the article. And you all know how critical that guy can be.