Reaction score
:thumbup::lmao2:
Later on in that game...

10nb52d.jpg
That is beyond awesome...LMAO

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
How did I know I wouldn't get a straight answer. Get outta here with that garbage you're talking. Lets not account for Nelson having and mvp/first ballot hof qb with elite mobility to extend plays. Smh

Apparently I was wrong that someone actually did try to make that silly case.

Thankfully the wonderful ignore function allows me to never see such a post.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Please

Murray is and the ol are more important then the oft injured Dez Bryant. You guys overrate the hell out of mr. 10 ypc! Whippie!

They played that coverageONCE, and you guys act like that was the only reason Murray was able to run the ball? Please. Like Murray didn't shake it up against the 9ers while Dez did jack squat.

Like our ol and Murray haven't been dominate the last 12 ball games or so?

They played that coverage once. It's obvious they did it to mess with our heads. They did not play that coverage again, but Dez homers will act as if they did to so they can give him undue credit for Murray's success. Please

Eat a snickers you're being a Whiny Commanders fan.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Please

Murray is and the ol are more important then the oft injured Dez Bryant. You guys overrate the hell out of mr. 10 ypc! Whippie!

They played that coverageONCE, and you guys act like that was the only reason Murray was able to run the ball? Please. Like Murray didn't shake it up against the 9ers while Dez did jack squat.

They played that coverage once. It's obvious they did it to mess with our heads. They did not play that coverage again, but Dez homers will act as if they did to so they can give him undue credit for Murray's success. Please

hacked account?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Please

Go sit in the corner.

Gameover

Reaction score
Take Murray out, we can still win games. Take Dez out, we are complete ****.

Truth hurts I know.

Take both out and we still win games. Dez isn't near as impactful as you think he is. As long as the line is blocking well and Tonys on his game we would win w/o either!

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Who else is there to respect?

Williams? The guys who loves to catch with his body? Who loves jumping for every catch?

Beasley? The quick out routes?

Witten? Don't know where he has been, he has slowed down.

With Dez, we have an improved run game, to go along with this O-Line.

In all fairness it is hard to respect T.Will when Romo cant get the ball downfield efficiently. I am sure he would of gotten some respect if Romo hit that sure TD in the opener with him on that play action..

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Take both out and we still win games. Dez isn't near as impactful as you think he is. As long as the line is blocking well and Tonys on his game we would win w/o either!

Lol I hope the front office agrees with you about Dez.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Someone who doesn't overrate Mr. 10 ypc!

You act as if Dez has averaged 10 ypc for his entire career, which he clearly hasn't. He is averaging 11.3 on the season. Take away his one 3 yard reception that happened to go for a non-important touchdown and he averaged over 11 ypc for the rest of the game. Jordy Nelson is a good receiver and he obviously was more productive the past Sunday.

Jordy
320 receptions
4882 yards
37 TDs
3.5 receptions per game
53.6 yards per game
1 TD every 2.47 games

Dez
307 receptions
4262 yards
41 TDs
5.0 receptions per game
69.9 yards per game
1 TD every 1.48 games

Earlier you wrote "truth" in a post. I'm failing to see any truth. Nelson isn't better although he is very good and he isn't more productive. He is only more productive if you count last Sunday's games, but one game does not make a season or a career.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You act as if Dez has averaged 10 ypc for his entire career, which he clearly hasn't. He is averaging 11.3 on the season. Take away his one 3 yard reception that happened to go for a non-important touchdown and he averaged over 11 ypc for the rest of the game. Jordy Nelson is a good receiver and he obviously was more productive the past Sunday.

Jordy
320 receptions
4882 yards
37 TDs
3.5 receptions per game
53.6 yards per game
1 TD every 2.47 games

Dez
307 receptions
4262 yards
41 TDs
5.0 receptions per game
69.9 yards per game
1 TD every 1.48 games

Earlier you wrote "truth" in a post. I'm failing to see any truth. Nelson isn't better although he is very good and he isn't more productive. He is only more productive if you count last Sunday's games, but one game does not make a season or a career.

Take anything that kid has to say with a grain of salt. He is a highschool kid who thinks Twill is twice the talent Dez. So really any opinion he has is a joke becaus he obviously has never played the game. Crazy when you spend all your time playing Madden.

perrykemp

Reaction score

Jordy
320 receptions
4882 yards
37 TDs
3.5 receptions per game
53.6 yards per game
1 TD every 2.47 games

Dez
307 receptions
4262 yards
41 TDs
5.0 receptions per game
69.9 yards per game
1 TD every 1.48 games

I always find it interesting that for whatever reason people like to compare Dez Bryant and Jordy Nelson. It is that they both dominated the Big-12? Is it that their height/weight/speed coming out of college were very similar?

Beyond that they are very different WRs.

I personally believe that Dez Bryant is more talented -- possibly a LOT more talented, however, I believe that Nelson is VERY good and somewhat surprisingly at age 29 still seems to be getting better -- remember Nelson was at first a #4 WR in 2008/2009 and then a #3 WR in 2010 and really couldn't have been considered a #1 WR until last year.

Again, all-in-all, I'd take Bryant over Nelson.

This may not be completely kosher, however, I think <some> of the adoration for Nelson is the fact that he's probably the most complete/best Caucasian WR the NFL has seen in a couple of decades.

Zordon

Reaction score
I always find it interesting that for whatever reason people like to compare Dez Bryant and Jordy Nelson. It is that they both dominated the Big-12? Is it that their height/weight/speed coming out of college were very similar?

Beyond that they are very different WRs.

I personally believe that Dez Bryant is more talented -- possibly a LOT more talented, however, I believe that Nelson is VERY good and somewhat surprisingly at age 29 still seems to be getting better -- remember Nelson was at first a #4 WR in 2008/2009 and then a #3 WR in 2010 and really couldn't have been considered a #1 WR until last year.

Again, all-in-all, I'd take Bryant over Nelson.

This may not be completely kosher, however, I think <some> of the adoration for Nelson is the fact that he's probably the most complete/best Caucasian WR the NFL has seen in a couple of decades.

I love Jordy. I didn't know he was going to be this good out of college. But lets not forget he has Rodgers while we have noodle arm. I would love to see Dez with a strong armed QB.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Please

You do realize Dez hasn't gotten one legitimate deep pass in 2 games, but still remains the D's focal point? Murray doesn't sniff that yardage without Dez or dominate OL play. The OL is making Randle look good...Romo isn't 100% yet, that has to be taken into consideration considering we are 1-1 (despite this strong running game).

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I love Jordy. I didn't know he was going to be this good out of college. But lets not forget he has Rodgers while we have noodle arm. I would love to see Dez with a strong armed QB.

Well to compare an almost 30 year WR to a 25 year old WR is ludicrous IMO there is nothing to compare Jordy has been in the league longer and Dez has been putting up #'s as the # now for almost 4 years now his TDs in the span are insane he was like tied with Graham who is a bigger target that's pretty impressive. I haven't looked at the TD redzone stats today but I would be Dez is top 3

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Just another reason why T-Will is wide open on just about every other play...

Hope he has a big game next week, we have to use this to a passing advantage as well. Wish they would line Escobar out in the slot just to see...even Hanna (definitely has the speed) and has been thumpin on run blocks (@Zordon)

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Hope he has a big game next week, we have to use this to a passing advantage as well. Wish they would line Escobar out wide too, Beasley is a one trick pony(just play zone).

Escobar has a ton of talent and they can't even use him. I'm surprised for a team that operates its primary read thru the TE they can't get a talented guy like Escobar the ball. I think the offensive system is messed up. Why is the TE the primary read? It wasn't that way when Aikman was here. Ran Emmitt threw to Mike and used Jay on 3rd down and outlet/hot read passes. That's how it should be IMO