Dez Bryant To Have Surgery Today On Right Foot and Ankle

perrykemp

Reaction score
Dez needs to be traded for someone that can really be a help to the offense... a Jordy Nelson type guy.

The Jordy Nelson injury is a really interesting case study on how much of a house of cards a passing offense can be that tumbles to the ground when WR1 isn't there.

Packers were #1 in the NFL in yards per pass last season. This year they are #32.

When you think about the Cowboys losing Romo for 12 games AND either losing Dez for 7 games or having him hobbled for the rest, it's a miracle the Cowboys was 4 games.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jordy sure did help him this season. Oh wait. He was injured. Well so was Dez.

Yes he did help his season because he didn't try to come back too soon and hurt himself even more requiring even more surgery and downtime to heal and further delaying his offseason workout. No Jordy didn't do that so the GB pass game will be top notch once again next season.

robjay04

Reaction score
Yes he did help his season because he didn't try to come back too soon and hurt himself even more requiring even more surgery and downtime to heal and further delaying his offseason workout. No Jordy didn't do that so the GB pass game will be top notch once again next season.

So we need to trade for Jordy because when he gets hurt...he misses an entire season without rushing back? Huh? Or trade Dez because he should be at fault for pushing himself to get back as soon as possible to help his team? Your argument makes no sense.

If anything, blame the Cowboys for not IR'ing him and letting him return.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So we need to trade for Jordy because when he gets hurt...he misses an entire season without rushing back? Huh? Or trade Dez because he should be at fault for pushing himself to get back as soon as possible to help his team? Your argument makes no sense.

If anything, blame the Cowboys for not IR'ing him and letting him return.

I didn't say trade for Jordy. I said Jordy type.

robjay04

Reaction score
I didn't say trade for Jordy. I said Jordy type.

And you used the injuries as an example why.

I guarantee, if Jordy had Dez's injury week one, he would've tried to come back just like Julian Edelman is going to try to do. If Dez had Jordy's injury...he would've sat the season. Truthfully, Dez probably still would've been a top 10 guy this year when he came back if Romo was in the lineup. He was productive in the only full game they played together.

I don't know why I'm arguing this insanity though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And you used the injuries as an example why.

I guarantee, if Jordy had Dez's injury week one, he would've tried to come back just like Julian Edelman is going to try to do. If Dez had Jordy's injury...he would've sat the season. Truthfully, Dez probably still would've been a top 10 guy this year when he came back if Romo was in the lineup. He was productive in the only full game they played together.

I don't know why I'm arguing this insanity though.

No I didn't. I just was explaining how Dez hurts the team by trying to come back too soon and now may be less effective another year because of it.

TonyS

Reaction score
The toe bone's connected to the....foot bone, and the foot bone's connected to the....ankle bone, and the ankle bone's connected to the.......

I don't know why, but I LOLED at this. Thx!

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
DEZ will come back strong and ready next year

He needs too..............

Dez is the joke.

Im not ready to go there..............................yet;

But if some story about a monkey, hopped up on red bull and gummy bears, getting lose in his neighborhood and terrorizing citizens surfaces this off season.....well.......................

robjay04

Reaction score

But if some story about a monkey, hopped up on red bull and gummy bears, getting lose in his neighborhood and terrorizing citizens surfaces this off season.....well.......................

That would be the most hilarious story ever.

dallasdave

Reaction score

:lmao2: Have some fun with it !!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Jordy Nelson injury is a really interesting case study on how much of a house of cards a passing offense can be that tumbles to the ground when WR1 isn't there.

Packers were #1 in the NFL in yards per pass last season. This year they are #32.

When you think about the Cowboys losing Romo for 12 games AND either losing Dez for 7 games or having him hobbled for the rest, it's a miracle the Cowboys was 4 games.

I wonder how many wins the Packers would have if Rodgers and both Jordy were hurt. Randall Cobb......proved to be just a guy it seems.....