Dez Bryant Video

cboyd

Reaction score
I came across this video. I did not make it but I thought I would share.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
I haven't seen that one yet...good stuff. Thank for sharing.

I can't wait to see this kid in action!

hammer1

Reaction score
I sure hope Dez proves to be worthy of all the premature praise and hype. If he doesn't...there's going to be lots of highly disappointed 'gun-jumpers'.

Hammer

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
He made newman and jenkins look stupid at the end. God I wish RW wasn't here that guy is such a progress stopper.

kristie

Reaction score
i'm excited for him. can't wait to see what he can do.:D

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3444018 said:
That 'bout sums it up nicely.
And yet everybody ahead of us in the draft except the Ravens did or were going to pass on him in the first round. Let them live with their mistake. I hope it haunts them for many many years.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Dez is going to make a lot of DBs look foolish.

This guy is a beast.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3444021 said:
In what way?

He runs with alot of anger after he catches the ball the same way TO did coming out of the gates. The long strides when he runs. The route running is alot different though.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
stilltheguru;3444045 said:
He runs with alot of anger after he catches the ball the same way TO did coming out of the gates. The long strides when he runs. The route running is alot different though.

Hopefully he has better hands and doesn't drop the ball.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3444093 said:
Hopefully he has better hands and doesn't drop the ball.

Afroninja_castin.gif

fail. if he has a TO career minus the *headaches* he can drop as many balls as he did. nice try

dcboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the vid. This kid is so natural. The way he catches the ball is crazy. Just so happens to be a very important quality in a receiver that is probably the least discussed or graded in draft publications.

I remember watching the predraft coverage of him on the nfl network and the only negative they could talk about was that he didn't seem to know the proper way to run certain drills. :lmao2: I'm thinking, they can't be serious. They were harping on his technique being poor in drills!!! Nothing negative about his on field performance. Just he had a ruff upbringing and didn't put enough work in for them in combine like drills. I'll take it.

I'll be a gun jumper, but I really do think this kid is going to be a star. His game looks like it will translate very well in the nfl. He has size and speed, but also a rare ability to snatch the ball. I know it may take a year or two, but I'm confident that it will happen. I think the issue is just how long it will take him to master the mental part of the game.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
cboyd;3443908 said:
I came across this video. I did not make it but I thought I would share.

What video ? Link ?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
stilltheguru;3444100 said:
Afroninja_castin.gif

fail. if he has a TO career minus the *headaches* he can drop as many balls as he did. nice try

Yeah that's why he lead the league in dropped balls while he played for Dallas. As usual you fail to see any problems he has. Nice try for you