Dez Bryant Video

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;3444127 said:
Yeah where is the vid?

There was one but it was probably removed cause it had profanity in it with the rap music. It was a great vid though...

Eskimo

Reaction score
The one thing I love about him is the way he catches: he has great ball adjustment, catches cleanly and can run through the ball. When you combine that with his size and strength you're going to get lots of RAC. Austin's hands and ball adjustment aren't nearly as good but he too has the ability to catch cleanly and run through the ball.

Those two are going to put lots of stress on CBs around the league.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
for people that missed it search youtube for "dez bryant the next 88"- im pretty sure thats the one that was posted. correct me if im wrong.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Mansta54;3444131 said:
There was one but it was probably removed cause it had profanity in it with the rap music. It was a great vid though...
I would argue that the mods probably felt emasculated by the overt sexual references made by Drake... ;)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Profanity doesnt bother me so what is the name of the video?

chuffly

Reaction score
CATCH17;3444157 said:
Profanity doesnt bother me so what is the name of the video?

Can we at least post the link?

The title is - DEZ BRYANT THE NEXT 88

pupulehaole

Reaction score
i cant help but get HYPED after watching his videos. hes gonna do amazing things in that #88

Reaction score
This video from Bryant's 2007-2008 season is the best I've been able to find. He's a man among boys. With his combination of size, speed, body control, powerful hands, and love of the game, he's going to be special. He made Zac Robinson look good with so many circus catches. Wait until he starts receiving from one of the best QBs EVER at leading his receivers.

I'm from NE Ohio, & I thought the Browns would have been justified taking him with the #7 pick. When my Boys went up & took him with the #24, I couldn't believe it. He was the steal of the 1st round. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ5uPJGwscU

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Cogan;3444842 said:
This video from Bryant's 2007-2008 season is the best I've been able to find. He's a man among boys. With his combination of size, speed, body control, powerful hands, and love of the game, he's going to be special. He made Zac Robinson look good with so many circus catches. Wait until he starts receiving from one of the best QBs EVER at leading his receivers.

I'm from NE Ohio, & I thought the Browns would have been justified taking him with the #7 pick. When my Boys went up & took him with the #24, I couldn't believe it. He was the steal of the 1st round. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ5uPJGwscU
the first catch he makes in that video is insane.....

starchamber

Reaction score
I know we should temper our enthusiasm, since this current "itterration" of the cowboys has yet to take a snap, but if Dez is who we think he is, Miles austin does not have a drop off and roy williams does not get any worse, but actually improves ( also if Witten continues to be Witten...), I can not think of a defense that can stop that passing game....If Felix Jones stays healthy and the OFFENSIVE LINE provides better protection on paper we look pretty formidable. Then again, skins fans say that every year.:starspin

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
starchamber;3444924 said:
I know we should temper our enthusiasm, since this current "itterration" of the cowboys has yet to take a snap, but if Dez is who we think he is, Miles austin does not have a drop off and roy williams does not get any worse, but actually improves ( also if Witten continues to be Witten...), I can not think of a defense that can stop that passing game....If Felix Jones stays healthy and the OFFENSIVE LINE provides better protection on paper we look pretty formidable. Then again, skins fans say that every year.:starspin

That's how