Dez Bryant: We Understand How This Game Goes

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Was about to start my own Dez thread, but I guess I can piggyback on this one.

Not that I post all that much any more, but I've been pretty adamant that Dez is nowhere near the player he should be as an 8th year vet. Dez Bryant is the poster child for athletes who rely solely on athleticism. If Dez had Witten's work ethic, he'd be unstoppable. Sadly, Dez appears to have very little interesting in putting in the work. Here's a breakdown of Dez's production by each quarter of the season.

2usy87s.jpg

He pretty much uses the 1st 4 games of the year to get in shape, and then he starts playing well. Shame that a guy with so much ability would avoid putting in the effort until the season rolled around. Hard to blame him too much because his leadership is comprised of a bunch of enablers. Likely the reason Zeke looks bloated and out of shape as well.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

Not that I post all that much any more, but I've been pretty adamant that Dez is nowhere near the player he should be as an 8th year vet. Dez Bryant is the poster child for athletes who rely solely on athleticism. If Dez had Witten's work ethic, he'd be unstoppable. Sadly, Dez appears to have very little interesting in putting in the work. Here's a breakdown of Dez's production by each quarter of the season.

2usy87s.jpg

He pretty much uses the 1st 4 games of the year to get in shape, and then he starts playing well. Shame that a guy with so much ability would avoid putting in the effort until the season rolled around. Hard to blame him too much because his leadership is comprised of a bunch of enablers. Likely the reason Zeke looks bloated and out of shape as well.

I Guess a fat contract can do this too you, where you don't need to get in shape or put max effort in running good routes.

Aven8

Reaction score
Too bad Nolan Carroll played for us now......Dez needs a tune up game! Lol

visionary

Reaction score

2usy87s.jpg

Duck, Incoming

The Natural

Reaction score

2usy87s.jpg

The problem with these numbers is they dont tell the whole story, in fact its flat out lazy. Nobody who has watched the first 2 games can link Dez production to subpar work ethic

Big D

Reaction score
Waiting for Dez to make a big game saving/changing play then everyone will be back on the wagon. Lol

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The problem with these numbers is they dont tell the whole story, in fact its flat out lazy. Nobody who has watched the first 2 games can link Dez production to subpar work ethic

It's a good thing I'm not talking only about weeks 1 and 2 of 2017. This is 7+ seasons.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They absolutely have to change how we use him hopefully that begins this week.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It is because the run game was dominant. When that goes awry, there aren't many answers from the offensive coaches.

Garrett needs things to go exactly as planned. If it deviates, that poses a problem to him and Linehan.

Why is Garrett getting blamed for Linehans offense?

And yes of course things go bad when the run game isn't there. We invested highly in linemen and running back.....no excuses for it it being there most games.