Dez Bryant: We Understand How This Game Goes

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
maybe Dez isn't as mediocre as some of you are making him out to be

I saw on NFL Network last night that both Antonio Brown and Julio Jones haven't scored touchdowns yet.

It's time for the Steelers and Falcons to cut those overpaid, overrated bums right now!! ;)

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Ha!! His "elite'" status went in steep decline at about the same as he signed the big contract.

Dez signed his big deal in 2015. That was the year he got hurt in the first game and had no quarterback play when he did play (Weeden, Cassel, etc.).

Last year Dez missed three games and his numbers went down in a run-first offense. He still averaged almost 16 yards per catch and scored eight touchdowns.

With all due respect, I don't see a Dez Bryant decline. I honestly believe his drop in production has less to do with him and more to do with the team changing around him. Remember, in 2012-13; Romo-to-Dez was the only offense we had.

haleyrules

Reaction score
He was on the upswing until then. Don't know if we'll ever see that Dez again.
We will not. He had is big year on the back of Murray and of course it was his contract year. Garrett dumped Murray and unwisely overpaid the pouting Bryant. The Cowboys never learn from their mistakes. Bryant should have been franchised, twice, and dumped.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why is Garrett getting blamed for Linehans offense?

And yes of course things go bad when the run game isn't there. We invested highly in linemen and running back.....no excuses for it it being there most games.

Linehan is at fault, sometimes he puzzles me. Garrett, an offensive minded coach, needs to be able tell him what to run if it isn't working. This is Garrett's offense being ran which I think needs an overhaul.

Both are to blame but it falls back on the HC.