Dez Bryant

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. The QB is having accuracy issues thus far

2. He is being guarded by elite CBs while Butler and Twill are being guarded by #2 and #3 CBs

3. Larry Fitzgerald is being guarded by the likes of Orlando Scandrick and Anthony Brown who arent in the same stratosphere as Patrick Peterson

But u either knew all of this already, or your hate is blinding you
Gruden raved about Dak's accurracy.

Dez gets coved by CBs at his paygrade while Butler and Williams get covered by CBs at their paygrade.

Michael Irvin didn't get held to 2 catches even when Deion covered him and Peterson is not Deion.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is plenty of blame to go around, coaching, gameplanning, Dez, so far 3 defs with shutdown corners
Irvin didn't get shutdown even by Deion.

Dez runs terrible routes. Most WRs have honed their craft as they approach 30 which allows them to overcome a gradual loss of athleticism. Unfortunately we're stuck over-paying a guy that has not honed his craft.

jrumann59

Reaction score

Dez runs terrible routes. Most WRs have honed their craft as they approach 30 which allows them to overcome a gradual loss of athleticism. Unfortunately we're stuck over-paying a guy that has not honed his craft.
Comparing Dez to Irvin is not fair. I put some of it on Dez but I also put a lot on the game plan and the fact that NFL today you can get around your WR1 being taken out better than you could in the 90s. Most WR in todays games are 1 trick ponies hell how many teams has Cooks bounced around to just because he runs a really good Go route. Todays NFL has become more like sandlot football where the natural talent is higher but the football IQ is lower.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
cowboys historically struggle out in glendale/phoenix. this goes back to the days of the triplets. sometimes, crazy stuff just happens there. this was a complete team win. a few guys broke the will of the cardinals and we are 2-1 with a home game coming up. 2 actually. need to beat the rams, and get some revenge on the pack. both games are extremely winnable. going into the bye with a 1 game lead in the NFC east would be good.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Gruden raved about Dak's accurracy.

Dez gets coved by CBs at his paygrade while Butler and Williams get covered by CBs at their paygrade.

Michael Irvin didn't get held to 2 catches even when Deion covered him and Peterson is not Deion.

Gruden would rave about roadkills near success to juke a car

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 70 million dollar WR had 2 catches for 12 yards and a TD.

Butler had 2 for 90 yards and a TD.

Elliott the RB had more receiving yards.

Even Noah Brown had more yards.

If Dez was making 600K, he would be a good 3rd WR.

If only we had Larry Fitzgerald. He had 13 for 149 and a TD at age 34.

How can you not be irritated with Dez?
Well, Fitz was going against our young corners. Dez wasn't.

Cmac

Reaction score
Wow!!!!......usually Dez is getting ripped every which way.

T-RO

Reaction score

Stuck? Not entirely.

The Cowboys can opt out after this year. Yes there'd be dead money a'plenty...but they'd still save $8 mil in cap space for '18 and then owe nothing after that.

If we have any hope in retaining both Martin and DLaw...we'll have to consider things like this.

duro420

Reaction score
Dez is good at one thing. A one trick pony. Top 50 WR maybe.

If I had a list of discredited people so i dont waste my time or theirs listening to them I would have to put you on it... then I'd say congratulations you made the list! And if scoring td's is your "one" trick then take the victory cus touchdowns are what counts in the end-not yards or receptions. Or did you mean how he is consistently one of the toughest players to bring down once he has the ball? Nevermind, you discredited yourself, I shouldn't be involved in this. We're not suppose to acknowledge you any more, really sorry.