Dez called into Ben and Skin **merged**

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Two most important things he admitted:

1) He was playing thru injury.
2) He wasn’t focused on football and dropped a lot of passes.

Speculation: Personal problems? Obviously to the detriment of the W....

So now he’s on a mission to prove all the naysayers wrong. Personally I hope he just stays healthy enough to give us some semblance of success....

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Two most important things he admitted:

1) He was playing thru injury.
2) He wasn’t focused on football and dropped a lot of passes.

Speculation: Personal problems? Obviously to the detriment of the W....

So now he’s on a mission to prove all the naysayers wrong. Personally I hope he just stays healthy enough to give us some semblance of success....
He just proved his defenders wrong when they are blaming everything but Dez so I am glad he will now set out to prove the haters wrong by playing better.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dez: "I want people to know me and Dak are 100% fine. We're going to make this siutation right. We are real friends. I care about this dude and he cares about me. When it clicks, it clicks." https://t.co/2PVVv69HdX

No one is questioning Dez and Dak’s friendship, it’s their chemistry on the field that’s been the issue. If Dez doesn’t learn to run better routes it’s never going to get right between them.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Ooooohhhh booooy. Well I still believe Dez has 1 or 2 more years to be a great reciver. I just hope him and Dak work their tail off to get timing and ball placement straight!

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Dez better go kiss up to Stephen cause Stephen keep sounding like he is done with Dez. It kinda reminds me of when TO was kicked out.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Again did his emotions make him do the wrong thing by calling into the radio station.
I hear that it's because he's "passionate", no mental issues at all....even going back to when the team hired a babysitter, it's because he's passionate. Everything he does wrong is because he's passionate.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dez has become the proverbial “progress stopper”. That, and several other considerations, leads to the only conclusion that he needs to go.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even more than that, though, was a litany of mental mistakes – such as wrong routes and dropped passes – which Bryant attributed to his own preoccupation with other issues.

“A lot of plays were left on that field because of me – me allowing my brain to be somewhere it shouldn’t be,” he said. “I should’ve been focused on football and just played football, and I promise that’s what I’m going to do from here on out – regardless of whatever situation that I’m in. This is my job, this is what I love to do, it’s all I want to do, it’s all I care about.”
If it's this important to you Dez, how the hell did we get to this point???

No matter what, I'm not drafting you on my fantasy football team next year.