Dez didn't get signed by Browns

Xelda

Reaction score
I can't help but believe a WR will get injured somewhere and Dez will get picked up.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

I wonder why? He'd be a great WR2 next to Gordon and get plenty of balls thrown his way.
True. Like Owens, he's a great distraction to the team. Those sideline tantrums and crying when the ball isn't tossed to him were all things other teams seen him display since he was drafted by the Cowboys. Had he kept his mouth shut, he'd be playing with the Ravens.:rolleyes:

John813

Reaction score
He would be the #3. Jarvis Landry is their #1.

Yea but Landry is best out of the slot. Him and Dez wouldn't bump heads when it came to the xyz formation depth chart. They would bump heads possibly for targets.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
True. Like Owens, he's a great distraction to the team. Those sideline tantrums and crying when the ball isn't tossed to him were all things other teams seen him display since he was drafted by the Cowboys. Had he kept his mouth shut, he'd be playing with the Ravens.:rolleyes:

:huh: He walked away from Raven's offer, not the other way around

Stryker44

Reaction score
I don't get it...the guy is a first rounder and perennial All Pro. He cannot be covered one on one. By anyone.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I remember after he was released, so many thought he'd have the red carpet rolled out and get to hand pick his team. Dez hasn't been worth anything since the end of the 2014 season. Teams see that. They are not oblivious what he brings to the table. He's not worth the trouble he brings.