Dez didn't get signed by Browns

kskboys

Reaction score
Yup I was serious. I also was onboard with letting Dez go after watching the Amazon Cowboy show. I watched him sit in the back of the room during meetings with his hoodie on and drawn closed. Him continuing to argue with the Lewis during stretching even after Lewis sat down and joined the rest of the team. In my somewhat judgemental eyes there were several reasons Dez needed to go. Oh and I for one sat at work in my office crying like a baby when he was cut.

I have never said anything on this board when it came to my thoughts on the whole Dez issue please allow me to do so now.

Dez was slow and does not run good routes but still wanted to demand the ball, that wasn't gonna work in Dallas anymore. This team is one of the youngest in the NFL, Dez is overbearing and was gonna rub off on a big part of them. I look at Dez who is supposed to be 29 acting like he is 23. I look at Dez on Twitter and think to myself was Larry Fitzgerald or Lebron like this at 29. In my eyes and maybe it's a "blackthing" but Dez is not acting his age/wage or status. Dez still acts like a petulant child from the hood with money.
Did you mean 13?