Dez didn't get signed by Browns

kskboys

Reaction score
I remember after he was released, so many thought he'd have the red carpet rolled out and get to hand pick his team. Dez hasn't been worth anything since the end of the 2014 season. Teams see that. They are not oblivious what he brings to the table. He's not worth the trouble he brings.
Substitute the word "screamed" for "thought"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jsb357

Reaction score
Well his resume does include the Seattle sideline show and subsequent performance.

:thumbdown:

CPanther95

Reaction score
He wants a 1 year "prove it" deal. The problem is the one year he wants it based on is 2014.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't get it...the guy is a first rounder and perennial All Pro. He cannot be covered one on one. By anyone.

ef8.jpg

John813

Reaction score
He may very well be out of the league week 1.

Wonder some are holding off on any deal till week 2 when the contract isn't guaranteed for the full year?

Praxit

Reaction score
He's got the mentality of a 9 year old boy whose never been told "no". Its not a coincidence he can't find a home. Nobody is going to coddle him as the cowboys have for years.
...that's a double like my friend. Dez, has been found out. The more he sits out, the more the info escapes on him.

gambit187

Reaction score
I'm just gonna say this. I was very ashamed at the way Dez traveled and showed up to the Browns HQ, especially knowing that HBO was recording. There has to be a certain level or maturity and professionalism that accompanies you any and everywhere you go. I got a bunch of other choice words and thoughts about Dez but he is no longer a Cowboy and I understand fully why....SMH

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm just gonna say this. I was very ashamed at the way Dez traveled and showed up to the Browns HQ, especially knowing that HBO was recording. There has to be a certain level or maturity and professionalism that accompanies you any and everywhere you go. I got a bunch of other choice words and thoughts about Dez but he is no longer a Cowboy and I understand fully why....SMH

Wut? This isn't a serious post, right?

gambit187

Reaction score
Wut? This isn't a serious post, right?
Yup I was serious. I also was onboard with letting Dez go after watching the Amazon Cowboy show. I watched him sit in the back of the room during meetings with his hoodie on and drawn closed. Him continuing to argue with the Lewis during stretching even after Lewis sat down and joined the rest of the team. In my somewhat judgemental eyes there were several reasons Dez needed to go. Oh and I for one sat at work in my office crying like a baby when he was cut.

I have never said anything on this board when it came to my thoughts on the whole Dez issue please allow me to do so now.

Dez was slow and does not run good routes but still wanted to demand the ball, that wasn't gonna work in Dallas anymore. This team is one of the youngest in the NFL, Dez is overbearing and was gonna rub off on a big part of them. I look at Dez who is supposed to be 29 acting like he is 23. I look at Dez on Twitter and think to myself was Larry Fitzgerald or Lebron like this at 29. In my eyes and maybe it's a "blackthing" but Dez is not acting his age/wage or status. Dez still acts like a petulant child from the hood with money.