News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I have two thoughts

1) Dez could and May be dead right. The results speak to this and honestly our performance and posts have mirrored his words

2) Lee and and Frederick are right and maybe he was too outspoken and a cancer..but reality shows he’s bitter. But still no results

I think truth is in between and play calling sucks but Dez complained a lot while some guys just are RKG. I think this will be a trend and it sucks they just throw a guy who was balls out under a bus

Last edited:

Dre11

Reaction score

Boom what? You thought l
Well Sean Lee just said Dez needs to check himself and said other players felt the same. So obviously he was a cancer in the locker room. As far as the rest of the world we saw his antics on the sidelines almost every week.

so because lee said it, its true? A lot of players came out and supported him too. Dez also told you there were guys who wanted him out. This isn't new, it also confirms what Dez said at the beginning of his release.

DiResta

Reaction score

Lee after practice
huckleberry.png

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Boom what?
Boom that Bryant is getting called out for his complete lack of self awareness and the fact he held himself accountable to nobody but himself.

I could care less if people wanted him gone or especially his paranoia about it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Boom what? You thought l

so because lee said it, its true? A lot of players came out and supported him too. Dez also told you there were guys who wanted him out. This isn't new, it also confirms what Dez said at the beginning of his release.
No, not because Lee said it but because Lee said it and I saw it with my own eyes.