News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
As I said, Dez believes what he's saying. Probably some truth in there but I don't know the facts. Shouldn't have went after the players on twitter. Twitter only causes trouble. Wish players would just stay off it. Lee and Frederick responded well. Still have a lot of respect for them and what they contribute for the Cowboys. Don't care one bit what Stephen has to say. He needs to just shut up. And oh yea. Garrett still sucks.

CWR

Reaction score
That is according to fans and media that hated on him. I do not recall anyone on the team ever stating that.
I am calling it an urban BS myth

That would be something if all this time it was all BS. At the same time though I cant see his team ever stating he couldn't run other routes and thats hes a limited player.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Boom what? You thought l

so because lee said it, its true? A lot of players came out and supported him too. Dez also told you there were guys who wanted him out. This isn't new, it also confirms what Dez said at the beginning of his release.

Sean Lee is great.. Glad he’s a Cowboy. But he is a glass doll that should check himself when it comes to the politicking behind the scenes about a guy who has been one of the bright spots for this franchise for years while he was rehabbing some injury.

Dre11

Reaction score
Boom that Bryant is getting called out for his complete lack of self awareness and the fact he held himself accountable to nobody but himself.

I could care less if people wanted him gone or especially his paranoia about it.

Lol...oh Dez can't call people out, but Lee can Lee pretty much confirmed what Dez said at his release. There was a group involved. His real teammates told him who they were...lol

sideon

Reaction score
I thought Dez had some serious injuries that hampered his play. He never recovered to his full potential.
He had the same foot injury that Julio took a year off to recover from, Dez came back too soon which is why he had to have additional surgery that off-season. If he had just taken the whole year off he would've been back to normal.