News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

Bowdown27

Reaction score
No camp can go by without drama. I loved dez but happy he was gone. Too much. And now we can all see how bad it prob was with him talking. Matt miller said he spoke with some players and seems a lot more are happy he’s gone than he’s back.

Dre11

Reaction score
No camp can go by without drama. I loved dez but happy he was gone. Too much. And now we can all see how bad it prob was with him talking. Matt miller said he spoke with some players and seems a lot more are happy he’s gone than he’s back.

Lol yeah right? Everyone want a piece of the kill....lol so happened the ones he talked to wanted him gone..lol

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It must be time for football. Last summer it was Zeke's suspension and this year Dez's tweets. what other great surprises have our Dallas Cowboys have planned for us this year?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I dont think a wr leading the league in TDs over a 5 year span is spoon feeding . I call it playing to a players strengths. Something either rhis HC,OC OR QB have failed at for 2 years now
I call it spoon feeding when the QB can hit the WR in the perfect spot with the fade pattern as a lot of the TDs were.

Let's not pretend Bryant was catching the ball and running down the field with it during that 5 year span.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I call it spoon feeding when the QB can hit the WR in the perfect spot with the fade pattern as a lot of the TDs were.

Let's not pretend Bryant was catching the ball and running down the field with it during that 5 year span.
Putting it in a position where a superior WR can make a catch

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He is saying Matt Miller needs to find Dez Bryant's buddies on the team and get their side for the "real" pulse of the locker room.
Ah. I'm sure we'll get this record straightened out in a hot jiffy!
Let them speak up and defend their main man!

Xelda

Reaction score
One of life's little lessons is the hate coming out of someone's mouth is what's in their own heart and no reflection on anyone else.

Dre11

Reaction score
He is saying Matt Miller needs to find Dez Bryant's buddies on the team and get their side for the "real" pulse of the locker room.

Or name the guys he 's talked to. But I know , he knows the sheep will follow...lol