News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's funny how dez went off right around the time he and the browns were mentioned.

He knows his career is about done! I mean its ******* Cleveland. He has nothing to lose and everyone will now be thrown under the bus!

Tried... But... Cleveland’s got a nice little squad on paper.

Dre11

Reaction score
It's funny how dez went off right around the time he and the browns were mentioned.

He knows his career is about done! I mean its ******* Cleveland. He has nothing to lose and everyone will now be thrown under the bus!

No it's funny Jones made that statement at the time rumors were that he and the Browns have mutual interest

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Lol, I wouldn’t be happy about the website crashing but the outrage would be pure gold. I need to sign up for Dez’s twitter, from an entertainment standpoint this is hilarious.
I have him on my NFL/Cowboys list (like 81 members), but really, you don't need to if you check in here enough, B :)

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
yeah i was like ok 4:00 time for practice and opened twitter
i got Dez calling Jerry Jones clueless and Sean Lee a snake...

Dez is full of ****. He was the same one telling everyone that Jerry was the only one down for him after he got cut.

He even threw Stephen under the bus and excluded jerry.

Now Jerry is clueless. Deep into his feelings.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
DeMarcus Ware never said this. But this is typical CZ behavior: making up ****

I’m glad Dez responded especially considering Stephen Boy was the first to have Dez’s name in his mouth. But at the same time, need to distract folks with Daddy’s most recent comments

It wasn't a direct quote, it was a generalization of what Ware said in an interview about how the locker room chemistry is much better during the next training camp, read between the lines, who the hell do you think he was talking about, T,O, who was a locker room cancer on the cowboys and every team he was on...

LittleD

Reaction score
Dez is still a petulant, little child in a man's body. He shoots from the lip too quick when he just should sit back a stay silent. His skills are
eroding fast and teams will be even more shy of him now. Sad that this guy will probably wind up broke and lost like T.O. is now.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Tried... But... Cleveland’s got a nice little squad on paper.

Oh yeah no doubt. Cleveland can never seem to figure out what to do with what they have though.

They have a squad and if they mess this up then it's no hope ever for them.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don’t think twitter has a positive effect on players but I also don’t think it can hurt them negatively as far as their performance.
I sort of agree but I think people get in there heads too much. I have a lot of fun on the internet but i remember watching the Cowboys and not having to worry about twitter wars. Those were the days. lol

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
It wasn't a direct quote, it was a generalization of what Ware said in an interview about how the locker room chemistry is much better during the next training camp, read between the lines, who the hell do you think he was talking about, T,O, who was a locker room cancer on the cowboys and every team he was on...

As i said, Ware never said this. Typical CZ bull****. Keep it going!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ironically, tweets like this are probably why he still isn't on an NFL roster, but nonetheless....

EDIT:

He's going scorched earth.

That pesky Narcissism flaring up again Dez? A bit heavy on the melodrama. Here, take two mirrors and call me in the morning. You may have a point about predictable play calling, but you didn't help yourself much. I know when I want to get my way about something, this first thing I do is ***** and scratch the dog like a wet cat!!