Blackspider214

Reaction score
:huh::facepalm:

Tlld3YU.png

FXx4rho.png

ug2eYYt.png

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I mean, it's been one thing after another his entire tenure here. Not sure if we will ever 'move on' until he actually grows up. How he handled this week was the complete opposite of what he told us in training camp on how his attitude was.

There really hasn't been a dang thing of note to discuss with Dez off the field since what, 2011?

Stop pushing this non-story like it actually means anything. Put the agenda away, be excited for the game Sunday.

This forum needs a gossip and tabloid section.

Aven8

Reaction score
Dez is a mental midget. A kid. This is what a minimum wage worker says/does when he's in with his boss.

Oh well, just score TD's and I don't care. What I do care about is how are weak coaching staff handles things, as that leads to losses.

Proximo

Reaction score
Talk about beating a dead horse.

It wasn't that big of a deal to begin with, he owned up to it, team fined him, time to move on. How much more can it be discussed.

I swear some fans enjoy talking about silly drama stuff more than they do watching the actual games.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
People that are acting like Dez committed a federal crime because of this whole deal need to R-E-L-A-X

Federal crime? Of course not. But to turn your phone off and disappear because you are scared of the real world, that's pretty immature. If you don't see why people have an issue with this, especially seeing his track record, then I can't do much. It's a growing concern with him. He says all the right things but never actually takes action and puts those words into something real.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Federal crime? Of course not. But to turn your phone off and disappear because you are scared of the real world, that's pretty immature. If you don't see why people have an issue with this, especially seeing his track record, then I can't do much. It's a growing concern with him. He says all the right things but never actually takes action and puts those words into something real.

Turning off his phone because he expected a tear or something that would end his season. He worked hard in the offseason and had high expectations for himself after an injury riddled 2015. It's completely understandable why he felt the way he did. You don't have to like that he didn't go for the MRI immediately, but you can at least attempt to understand his thought process. It's certainly not as bad as some of you here are making it out to be. Not matter the amount of times you repeat it, what actually happened is never going to be as big a deal as you're attempting to make it. Sorry.

This is similar to someone getting laid off from a job for a year. Have you ever had this happen? It's not something you anticipate and stress mounts. Dez isn't a fan, he's someone actually playing the game. It's his career.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Who cares. We all know who Dez is by now and we all know that crap like this will come along from time to time with him. I couldn't care less what he does as long as he is available in uniform for the next game. When his behavior gets in the way of that, then I'll care.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Give this great man a pay raise for caring too much about the Cowboys. What a hero. You losers should aspire to his levels of maturity and responsibility. I am, ordered a monkey yesterday. What the **** did you do?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Talk about beating a dead horse.

It wasn't that big of a deal to begin with, he owned up to it, team fined him, time to move on. How much more can it be discussed.

I swear some fans enjoy talking about silly drama stuff more than they do watching the actual games.

It's only a big deal because it's Dez, and because fans and the local media didn't like the way the news trickled out in this case. Media thought they were being handled, and the fans are constantly looking for something to bite, anyway. As far as the team goes, this is going to be another non-issue that will be forgotten about by this time next week.

I do hate it when these things happen. Not because these issues themselves are a big deal, but because everybody overreacts to it as if it were a big deal, works themselves into frenzy, and then settles down again as if the overreactions were warranted. An immature superstar didn't handle injury news well and created a minor stir which led to him missing a meeting and getting fine. Small. Potatoes.