Twitter: Dez Gives Advice to Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Rodgers and Romo are better than Dak though. What’s your point?

Is it the same point that I used for years when saying that’s why you don’t pay a QB like Dak 40 million and we should’ve learned our lesson from countless other league wide examples including our very own Tony Romo?

No thats your opinion..nothing about any facts can prove Romo and Dak are not the same...facts even lean towards Dak..Keep propping Rodgers up after last night i love your hypocrisy....

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm caught up.

He is asserting Dak can't read coverages and should talk to the guy with the same amount of playoff wins in twice the years played.

What did i miss?
I'm struggling to understand too.

Reactions: Ken

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Are we sweeping under the rug........TRomo's untimely mistakes when he was playing and the fact he left without appearing in any NFC championship game, as Dak currently stands? Beyond the overwhelming admiration for Romo, the end results have been compatible, to date.......stats in the regular season and no major team accomplishments in the end.
Stop being a simpleton

The fact he never gotten to a Championship game has nothing to do with his ability to read coverage and get his #1WR the ball.

Refs screwing us over and ruling Dez catch incomplete has nothing to do with Romo’s ability to get his best player the ball.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No thats your opinion..nothing about any facts can prove Romo and Dak are not the same...facts even lean towards Dak..Keep propping Rodgers up after last night i love your hypocrisy....

Ok bud. If you just watched games and knew what you’re looking at it’s pretty clear.

Like Dez said.. If you know football it’s not bashing..

Hadenough

Reaction score
Romo got better as his career went along. INTs and fumbles went way down and he read defenses like a book. The injuries shortened his career

Dak on the other hand hasn't improved and often seems clueless back there
He is so busy trying to act like a leader now that he has been paid he is no longer coachable.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You were wrong about Dak, bro. Just own it and move on.

Defending a bad player is not worth your credibility when talking football.

Lol you were wrong about Rodgers...you said many times rodgers could carry a team tell me when this happened...Ill wait. I'm a fan and said many times no QB can do it alone..your the one losing credibility..lol

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Ok bud. If you just watched games and knew what you’re looking at it’s pretty clear.

Like Dez said.. If you know football it’s not bashing..

Shall we go back and evaluate all things Dez says and put them through the fact wringer? I just want to make sure your ready to die on the "Dez always speaks the truth" hill.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak should get on the golf scene during the offseason........maybe it will clear his head.
109034060-romo.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Shall we go back and evaluate all things Dez says and put them through the fact wringer? I just want to make sure your ready to die on the "Dez always speaks the truth" hill.

You shouldn’t need Dez to say this to know it’s true.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Dak had more yards and an actual TD so please tell me how its not true..this should be good.
44 attempts vs 29
67.4 rating vs 91.9

Even the drive that Dak threw the TD pass on was 7 runs and 2 passes. Dak threw a nice ball to the wide open Cooper on a beautifully designed and executed play.

Dak got some extra volume yards even though he barely completed 50% of his attempts.

Cmac

Reaction score
Stop being a simpleton

The fact he never gotten to a Championship game has nothing to do with his ability to read coverage and get his #1WR the ball.

Refs screwing us over and ruling Dez catch incomplete has nothing to do with Romo’s ability to get his best player the ball.
WillieB......the name calling? Forum rules only apply to me? I respectfully disagree with the thread......is that ok.

Vomit

Reaction score
Romo got better as his career went along. INTs and fumbles went way down and he read defenses like a book. The injuries shortened his career

Dak on the other hand hasn't improved and often seems clueless back there
Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.