Twitter: Dez Gives Advice to Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Reaction score
I don't like any player that holds the Cowboys back.

If you would come at me with respect when I say Dak is a bum then I wouldn't tell you "I told ya so" when he proves it.
So you should be attacking Zeke then...

Dre11

Reaction score
The coaches pigeon holed WRs into doing only a few things. Cole Beasley told you this long ago.

Dez is unreal after the catch but rarely was he put in those situations with the idiot coach he played for.

Lol yeah go ahead and believe Beasley, Jack Rabbit told you that a long time ago . Romo told you that too.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Does Rodgers need to learn how to read defenses as well because the Niners did the same thing to him?

When you can stuff the run and pressure the QB without blitzing it is hard to score on them.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol yeah go ahead and believe Beasley, Jack Rabbit told you that a long time ago . Romo told you that too.

I don’t need to believe Beasley. I watched the games and saw what they did. I really don’t care about others opinions I’m just trying to present it in a way for someone who doesn’t know what they’re looking at such as yourself to understand.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Does Rodgers need to learn how to read defenses as well because the Niners did the same thing to him?

When you can stuff the run and pressure the QB without blitzing it is hard to score on them.

There are in fact clips of Rodgers missing open WRs last night, because he was trying to constantly force the ball to Adams.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
But he didnt and Dak moved the ball better than Rodgers..thats a fact no amount of spinning changes that. Maybe Rodger shouldve thrown it more I dont know but he didnt and they didnt score as many points as the Cowboys offense did...again thats a fact. The Defense did however hold the SF offense to a way less productive night for Rodgers..again thats a fact. Now you can tell me it was the weather and thats fine but how long has that been touted as a plus for Rodgers....

Dak moved the ball right into the hands of a defense back which lead directly to a TD. You can't ignore that.

Every single thing except total yards points to Rodgers as having the better game.

The only thing the two have in common is that neither of them could come up with the difference maker when they needed to.

Dre11

Reaction score
I don’t need to believe Beasley. I watched the games and saw what they did. I really don’t care about others opinions I’m just trying to present it in a way for someone who doesn’t know what they’re looking at such as yourself to understand.

Lol he was such a route runner til he got a route running coach to help him in 2018
Your ability to understand is on the level of a grape

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol he was such a route runner til he got a route running coach to help him in 2018
Your ability to understand is on the level of a grape

Silly goose.. Again. I point you back to Beasleys comments about the coaching they received.

Redline360

Reaction score
Dak would rather listen to Tad about stats. Take the safe passes and throw 40 times a game. Good compl and no int

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Stop being a simpleton

The fact he never gotten to a Championship game has nothing to do with his ability to read coverage and get his #1WR the ball.

Refs screwing us over and ruling Dez catch incomplete has nothing to do with Romo’s ability to get his best player the ball.

They're acting like Dez never watched film when he was in the NFL and discounting the posibility that Dez must've watched the game footage and must've saw something. I mean those guys who always claim to know football because they played, if completely sincere must admit that Dez would have more training than them at analyzing footage and seeing such things. I mean that is what they imply when they tell others that they play football and have more right to form an opinion. Dez is more qualified than them ;)

fivetwos

Reaction score
Question.....when Dak went 13-3 in his rookie year did he know how to read defenses then, and he since forgot?

Or was it more like they put him in the right position to succeed back then and have since changed that approach by trying to feature him?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Question.....when Dak went 13-3 in his rookie year did he know how to read defenses then, and he since forgot?

Or was it more like they put him in the right position to succeed back then and have since changed that approach by trying to feature him?

Turns out the Oline was the reason for nearly all of our success.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Romo got better as his career went along. INTs and fumbles went way down and he read defenses like a book. The injuries shortened his career

Dak on the other hand hasn't improved and often seems clueless back there

Exactly right.

I’ve l posted this before but there was a recent article where Tony went back and watched the 2009 Giants playoff game and he said if he played that game in 2016 it wouldn’t have been close.

Where defenses used to bait him when he was younger he started baiting them and in his presnap he knew exactly how to do it and where he was going.

He was in that rare short place that Steve Young talked about where the game slows done just before your body gives way.

Let’s hope Dak can figure it out.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
How old are you? Aikman is probably top 5 in passing accuracy. To be accurate you gotta have a good arm and be able to read defenses IMO.

I disagree with your post.

He's probably not old enough to remember how John Madden used to love to talk about how Accurate Aikman was. But who is John Madden ;) an unrealistic game?

Status
Not open for further replies.