News: Dez has hairline fracture in his knee

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@ksadler1

With that, my friend, I throw in the towel. You can look in the mirror and say you won, I don't care, I'm done. Thanks for helping me get my post count up!

No hard feelings, we both love our Boys, just see things differently...

Bowdown27

Reaction score
All these reports are terribly disconcerting. It's day to day. Week to week. Now 4-6 weeks. I just want to win period. I hope dez is back soon but let's see what Dak can do now.

ksadler1

Reaction score
@ksadler1

With that, my friend, I throw in the towel. You can look in the mirror and say you won, I don't care, I'm done. Thanks for helping me get my post count up!

No hard feelings, we both love our Boys, just see things differently...

None at all.....I know we're all fans here.....

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Dez needs to learn. He's not helping himself or the team from the sidelines. He reminds me of Calvin Hill, one of my absolute favorites, but that guy would thrash and struggle trying to get free and eek out another yard or two only to get blasted like a sitting duck. I used to scream, 'get down Calvin, get the frick down!",,, but he never would listen. :cool:

Yep, doesn't help that he plays like a linebacker. Its better to get down and live to fight another day. Five years ago I would have hoped him to be a worthy heir apparent to the playmaker but currently that isn't even close.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Could you imagine if we didn't luck out with Dak?

Top 2 players, injured for a prolonged period of time in back to back seasons.

Combine that with the jaylon smith, Charles tapper, randy Gregory. Doing as little as possible in free agency to shore up any position on the field.

Too many instances point to the fact that this team is ran like garbage.

bodi

Reaction score
he s going to have to ply smarter - an not try so hard when two guys have a hold of him - he never would of had that if he had just gone out bounds

CowboyShuy

Reaction score
he s going to have to ply smarter - an not try so hard when two guys have a hold of him - he never would of had that if he had just gone out bounds

Yeah... then you will complain when he goes out of bounds 1 yard short of the first down...
Welcome to the NFL, this is how the game is played and players are teach to fight for every inch, if you don´t like it go watch flag football.

I hate it that we always have injured players but this is how it works. Every team has injured players. AP should of went down before being hit, Bridgewater shouldn´t of been practicing, JJ Watt? Russell Wilson should stop scrambling around, right?

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol everybody hates Dez again. This board is so fickle.

The best way to approach this is disappointment in what Dez did in terms of blowing off a meeting and/or showing up late for his MRI.

However, with each stunt he pulls like this, he creeps further and further out on the frozen lake and at some point if he keeps inching forward the ice is going to crack beneath him.

He just needs to show better judgment and maturity off the field.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Likely a pain tolerance thing. By the looks of the play, it could've been much worse. I think he plays, his presence is needed to open up stuff up for Bease.
Put somebody else is his Jersey and they can be a good decoy which is all Dez is good for anymore anyway.

CowboyShuy

Reaction score
The best way to approach this is disappointment in what Dez did in terms of blowing off a meeting and/or showing up late for his MRI.

However, with each stunt he pulls like this, he creeps further and further out on the frozen lake and at some point if he keeps inching forward the ice is going to crack beneath him.

He just needs to show better judgment and maturity off the field.

We don´t even know the context of the situation... you don´t even know why he missed the meeting or the MRI. Maybe he didn´t want to take the MRI so he could play and give you guys another win. Dez Bryant is a leader and you can see it in the sidelines, he gets everyone hyped up. I really don´t understand the hate for this guy. We should want 53 Dez Bryants in this team.