Dez - Hyde supplements

31smackdown

Reaction score
Just saw a Dez tweet about new supplement partner - ProSupps

First.. Any supplement is a questionable choice if it is not team approved.

Second.. Is he even allowed to partner with any supplement company?

From NFLPA doc: As a reminder, League policy prohibits NFL Clubs and non‐player Club employees from entering into commercial relationships with any supplement company. If you have questions, please contact Nyaka NiiLampti at the NFL Players Association at 202 756 9172 or Brook Gardiner at the NFL League office at 212 450 2421.

Third.. there is enough caffeine and other stimulants in Hyde to cause some serious side effects.. I'm sure a lot of athletes take these pre-workout formulas, but it just seems like maybe not worth the risk unless fully approved all around. He already has enough issues with cramping, this won't help.

mickswag

Reaction score

From NFLPA doc: As a reminder, League policy prohibits NFL Clubs and non‐player Club employees from entering into commercial relationships with any supplement company. If you have questions, please contact Nyaka NiiLampti at the NFL Players Association at 202 756 9172 or Brook Gardiner at the NFL League office at 212 450 2421.

Third.. there is enough caffeine and other stimulants in Hyde to cause some serious side effects.. I'm sure a lot of athletes take these pre-workout formulas, but it just seems like maybe not worth the risk unless fully approved all around. He already has enough issues with cramping, this won't help.

You answered one of your own questions. Dez isn't an NFL Club or a non-player Club employee.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I am wondering the same? I highly doubt he is going to sign an endorsement deal that would get him in trouble.

Why is this even a topic?

Congrats Dez on a new endorsement deal.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
If Dez actually takes Hyde then he is dumber than I thought. Dez has the money to hire a real nutritionist and get better stuff in his body that gives him.the same effect

31smackdown

Reaction score
I was just making an observation.. that's what you do on forum's right? Since Dez does tend to be high energy already and he has had some cramping issues over the years, and this product was just reformulated to remove some non-FDA approved substances. I though it was just interesting and with all the other random suspensions and the never know what are in a lot of these supplements by just reading the label, you hope it's not an unnecessary risk.

In general, It all looks like it's fine since they are not on the list of companies found to produce banned substances, but # 2 is kind of up for debate..

NFL Players are prohibited from entering into a business relationship with any company (or the parent or subsidiary of any company) (1) that is known to manufacture or market a product whose ingredient label includes a substance banned by the NFL Policy on Anabolic Steroids and Related Substances, (2) that has been the subject of an alert or recall issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or (3) that is otherwise known to be associated with the production, manufacture or distribution of NFL banned substances.

CWR

Reaction score
I see your point. If every NFL team doesnt sit down with thier players a couple times a year and discuss league allowed substances than they are making a huge mistake. I would tell every single player if you want to take a supplement turn it into the staff and it will be reviewed thoroughly before the athlete takes it. These guys are going to take supplements. No doubt about it, they are at a minimum having a post work out and likely a pre work out.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
If Dez actually takes Hyde then he is dumber than I thought. Dez has the money to hire a real nutritionist and get better stuff in his body that gives him.the same effect
Please justify this post by posting a picture of your body since you know so much......

ill wait

CWR

Reaction score
Please justify this post by posting a picture of your body since you know so much......

ill wait

Hey man I haven't read the rules here but I feel fairly confident we arent allowed to post, or ask for nudies.

CWR

Reaction score
Most preworks mainly consist of caffeine, amios and creatine. So what is the big deal?

The big deal is the extensive list of banned supplements and how someone could actually innocently take something and get popped on a ui. You ever look at the ingredients on most supplements? Its a mile long.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

3rd...Why are they in a parking lot?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The big deal is the extensive list of banned supplements and how someone could actually innocently take something and get popped on a ui. You ever look at the ingredients on most supplements? Its a mile long.

Did anyone here or else where research Hyde preworkout and list any banned substances?

CWR

Reaction score
Did anyone here or else where research Hyde preworkout and list any banned substances?

I did not. It may be fine, and honestly everyone is taking something. Its probably a tough task to go through thier entire brand ingredients though and compare it to nfls banned list. My fear is always something that is in thier that wasnt expected in thier. Thats why I really think/hope the staff gives these guys guidence. Hell I think it would be smart to provide the supplements to the guys, that way you know what they are taking.