Dez - Hyde supplements

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Theres no oversight on the manufacturing of these supplements. There was an article done on 50 protein supplements, most of them where polluted w heavy metals and didnt have near the protein values as advertised. Gotta be careful

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Please justify this post by posting a picture of your body since you know so much......

ill wait

I workout 6-7 times per week, my body fat % is 14. I don't feel inclined to send you or your friend a shirtless pic though.

PS I've taken every type of preworkout including Hyde, and it's terrible for you. It actually has so much caffeine that they make a product called Mr Jekyl that I a soft version of it that is supposed to lead you into it.

Dez has the kind of money that he doesn't have to take this crap to get his energy.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I workout 6-7 times per week, my body fat % is 14. I don't feel inclined to send you or your friend a shirtless pic though.

PS I've taken every type of preworkout including Hyde, and it's terrible for you. It actually has so much caffeine that they make a product called Mr Jekyl that I a soft version of it that is supposed to lead you into it.

Dez has the kind of money that he doesn't have to take this crap to get his energy.

Curious what do you consider too much caffeine? 100 mg? 200 mg? 400 mg?

ROUSH8692

Reaction score

yeah right

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
xe53ll.jpg

That's about the caffeine equivalent of 5 cups of coffee in one shot. :eek:

Sounds like it's a great way to raise your heart rate and blood pressure though. Nuts.

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Anything on that list illegal

Highly doubt it

xe53ll.jpg

That's about the caffeine equivalent of 5 cups of coffee in one shot. :eek:

Sounds like it's a great way to raise your heart rate and blood pressure though. Nuts.

A Venti coffee from Starbucks is 400g of caffeine so 419g is not a huge difference. People drink Venti's everyday and are fine. I have taken 400g (2 caffeine pills) at once and had zero side effects.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Highly doubt it

A Venti coffee from Starbucks is 400g of caffeine so 419g is not a huge difference. People drink Venti's everyday and are fine. I have taken 400g (2 caffeine pills) at once and had zero side effects.
Good point. Still a lot of caffeine. Sorry I've been on the 1/2 caff drip.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
People realize that these guys endorse these things all the time without taking them...right? I mean that's pretty common knowledge?

There is a brand you can buy at your local Walmart called 5-Star something that advertises JJ Watt as using it.

I'm pretty much 100% certain JJ Watt does not actually use this off brand of supplement. But he gets paid to say he does.

How is this even considered an issue?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

Is this all it takes to be considered an expert on working out?

Well hell then put me down as working out 6 times per week. 2-3 hours per day. My body fat % is 11-11.5 and in case anyone is wondering I bench 485 pounds.

Nah man I'm just messing with you. I just find all the stuff that comes up about work outs on a forum to be funny.

Except from Catch. Catch knows his business. Catch I don't laugh when he speaks about work outs.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
You guys do realize that endorsing a product doesn't require you to take it. Just sayin.