News: Dez possibly tore his Achilles

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, I think he might be both. He really believes it and he trolls.
You may be right. It's getting cold and the wife is thinking a horror movie. I'm thinking a giallo flick, like something from Argento.
Any suggestions?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I think it is safe to say that his come back would have been an epic failure.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry to see Dez get such an injury, especially with a chance to catch balls from Brees.

On the brighter side, Dez can just move on from football now. It hasn't been very good for him for the last year at least.
true.. time to move on Dez...you got paid big bucks..you got over 40 million in the bank..you will be OK

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
hey Corso--what up?...oh man this last loss against Titans thoroughly ripped my heart out of my chest
I feel you brother. I dropped out a few weeks ago. I could see the writing on the wall and now I'm hoping for decisions to be made that makes me look forward to Dallas Football Cowboys 2019.

Until then - I'm just going to flit about here like a social butterfly.

Love seeing you around these parts every time though. I make no bones about that.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Like Snake Lee?

Lee could conceivably be done too. Picks 1 and 2 of the 2010 draft. Time marches on.

The 2000s are gone, except for LP. He came as a rookie in 2005 after getting cut from the Saints as a rookie free agent.

But for LP, I think Tyron has seniority now.