News: Dez possibly tore his Achilles

Proof

Reaction score
Too soon?

Wau7zLt.jpg

Too corny

InTheZone

Reaction score
That sucks. I'm hoping that he can still make a return later when it's all healed up, I'm sure as a player you don't want to go out because of an injury and never get a chance again...like Romo.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Career ender .

Dang .
I really disagree that this should be career-ending. If Dez was the type of player that required Sharp Cuts to be effective it would be one thing but he has made a career out of using his body to make contested catches. I am not saying he will come back, because it is a long road from this kind of injury but I wouldn't count him out.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Dez got karma for taking about Sean Lee, while Sean Lee injured his hamstring for about the 12 millionth time last game and is out possibly a month...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dez got karma for taking about Sean Lee, while Sean Lee injured his hamstring for about the 12 millionth time last game and is out possibly a month...
Karma just tagging everybody...

Praxit

Reaction score
..probably trying to hard to make the grade. I bet the pressure was on, to show up for NO and Brees.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

I guess it would take players weeks or months of training and real game play to get back into football shape. But, some believe that just because a player was great in the past that he can just jump right back in and automatically be in the same condition from whenever the player last stopped playing.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That sux. I was hoping he would score a couple of TDs against the Cowboys on his way to getting a ring.