Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Too soon?

Wau7zLt.jpg

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Love me some Dez, but this is curtains for him.

Jipper

Reaction score
this is unfortunate but is what happens when you have the level of intensity Dez has but don't have your body prepared. I know he was training but there is football and there is training, since his game is based on explosive plays, i am guessing he tried to do something and his body just said no....feel bad for the guy

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I also read I believe on the NFL website that the Saints were wanting him to lose some weight, so he may be a little out of shape which may have been a contributing factor....out of shape, a year away from football, wrong side of 30, he's most likely done............maybe he should have spent more time in the gym and less time on Twitter.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Sorry for him, and it can happen to anyone, but I have to wonder if practice was the first time he pushed himself this offseason.

And....career doesn’t have to be over. He could walk in next year and be the best receiving TE on our team. He’s already more physical than some receiving TEs, like Engram in NY.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I wonder how much his inactivity played in his injury. And I was really looking forward to seeing him play. :(

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Quite honestly, I was not looking forward to facing the Saints (with the addition of Dez to that roster)...

stiletto

Reaction score
Well, least was just a Cowboy on the field...only good thing about all this. (I think). I feel bad for him and I hope he has saved some of his earnings. Not sure he has a future in TV or anything but definitely has a personality to do something else.