Dez Signs with Saints

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Today feels like any other day. Lol. What do you mean?

Do you mean it's tough for the butthurt crowd to handle?

"Butt hurt" is YOU pal! Crying about threads "in the NFL Zone" because you're unable to deal with this news. If anybody's crying, whining and "butthurt" here, its YOU, and it's on full display for everyone to see. Great job.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
As soon as I saw him trending on twitter for getting signed by the Saints I came here. And just in time enough before the Saints face the Cowboys. Oh well, if he has a big game against our Defense and the Saints get a win it should be one step closer to Garrett getting fired.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he is a big factor in helping the Saints get to the playoffs. Time to see what he can do when not held back because of an awful head coach.

The Saints were getting to the playoffs without Dez. However, I don't think they could beat the Rams in the playoffs without Dez. It's hard to beat a team twice, but now with Dez they're on the road to a superbowl.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow he won...he really won. Got to miss training camp, sit out the first half of the season, sign with a great team/offense, AND gets to play the Cowboys. Everything went as planned

And don't forget he now has an excellent chance to be the next Demarcus Ware and win a championship after escaping from "Dysfunction Junction".

header-august.jpg

irishline

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what he was signed for?

Will it be the 5-7 mil I said he was worth in Jan-Feb?

Or will it be the 14.5 mil the butthurt crowd thought Dallas was going to pay him?

I'll wait. I got all day.

Ah moving the goalposts already. That post was correct, several threads (understatement of the year) were started on the Cowboys forum about him post release. I didn't see you complain one iota about them being in the wrong forum then, so don't start now.

Last edited:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
A humiliating loss to the Eagles next Sunday night on national television will quite possibly be Jason Garrett's undoing.

A humiliating loss to the Saints on Thursday night, November 29th, on national television, especially at the hands of Dez Bryant, should be the Front Office's undoing.