Dez Signs with Saints

dwreck27

Reaction score
Everyone are just stating facts.
I don't think it is rooting against the Cowboys.

But Jerry and Jason are taking away, well have taken away, any hope of being competitive ever again for quite a while.

We just upgraded the WR spot with a younger more athletic WR that we were gonna draft in this draft no matter what

It will be interesting how dez fits on that team... if Brees can’t get production out of dez all of you Dez homers are gonna be mighty silent

Verdict

Reaction score
How is Brees going to blow up on Dez the first time he rounds off a square route for a pick 6 the other way. LOL.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Ummm that offense was going to put up big points without Dez.,

Dez is going to be far down the list of WRs who gets targets.
Heck yeah that offense was gonna light it up with or without Dez
Yup Dez is gonna be low on the totem pole, but I think he’s gonna get a couple of plays because drew knows it’s important for Dez. Throw him a little sumptin

dwreck27

Reaction score
you could

you would be wrong

I mean I’m just stating facts of a contract and matching production to it. Facts.

Your argument is based on opinions.

But hey whatever floats your boat bruh lol

Big_D

Reaction score
And it's a night game and it's in Texas. Jerry might want to stock up on some scotch. Maybe this will be the shellacking that finally sends Garrett packing. lol And wakes Jerry up from his coma.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what he was signed for?

Will it be the 5-7 mil I said he was worth in Jan-Feb?

Or will it be the 14.5 mil the butthurt crowd thought Dallas was going to pay him?

I'll wait. I got all day.
It's for 8 games with no off-season to acclimate so probably neither...and our young stud #4 overall receiver just forced Dak to throw a pick in a need to win game and he's going to command $14 mil next season. We'll be here when you say Cooper needs a pay cut if Dak is somehow still here making him look bad.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Nope, just shows you what Jerry built here.
Jerrys been around since 1989, the way he runs this team shouldnt suprise anybody. If ur still suprised i suggest you stop relaying what you do in madden to reality. Because reality is Jerry is going to do things that are good for the team, and some that are really bad.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Hum... well I just wonder how your statement here is going to come back and bite ya when we go play the saint's and Dez blows our weak A coverage apart, goes for 200+ and 2 scores on us... I'm betting your going to feel pretty low knowing your great cowboy coaching staff pushed him out cause wittle HC clapper couldn't handle him calling out his stupid process....

Lol will you allow me to bump this post when that doesn’t happen? And he has a very pedestrian stat line?