Twitter: Dez sounds like he is bitter

Section446

Reaction score
Why do people keep giving Dez the time of day, he's been irrelevant for years now.

BigD_95

Reaction score

1. Disses Dalton
  2. Disses Romo
  3. Disses Jerry
Guaranteed a good bit of this is that with Ceedee getting #88 it finally sunk in that his NFL career may be over

no doubt he is bitter

I find the tweet pretty pathetic to say the least. We heard all the rumors he was becoming a massive headache in the looker room the last couple of seasons and his play on the field was not worth the headache anymore. That was why they cut him. Well I think this tweet gave us fans a little inside of what the organization was dealing with when it came to Dez.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
no doubt he is bitter

I find the tweet pretty pathetic to say the least. We heard all the rumors he was becoming a massive headache in the looker room the last couple of seasons and his play on the field was not worth the headache anymore. That was why they cut him. Well I think this tweet gave us fans a little inside of what the organization was dealing with when it came to Dez.
Why do you guys think Dez is bitter? Seems to be enjoying life from all I can see.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Why do you guys think Dez is bitter? Seems to be enjoying life from all I can see.
Perhaps bitter is not the best choice of words but I wasn’t sure how else to frame it.

My thoughts are that now that he saw the #88 writing on the wall he then directed a negative tweet at the Cowboys front office and side-swiped Romo and Dalton SS collateral damage.

Before the draft, I don’t think he would have made that same tweet. He was still trying to play nice, posting his workouts, hanging with Dak and hoping Jerry was still thinking about him in the shower.

Once his number went away, I think it finally sunk in that it’s over for him, at least in Dallas.

How would you describe it? Resentful? Happy? Matter of fact?

it just seems to me that the tweet was a downstream result of his own personal situation an that had nothing to do with Dak or Dalton

Verdict

Reaction score
He has a right to be bitter. He gave is heart to this team. HIs finger is forever deformed because of his love for this team. He could've let it heal properly but he chose to get his finger welded so he could finish the season. People forget that. There's no going back on it either. They just cut him because mcnabb -2.0 wasn't accurate and didnt want him.
The team cut him because:
1. He couldn’t play anymore
2. He was more trouble than he was worth
3. He had an inflated view of his own worth
4. He never learned how to run routes
5. He wasn’t all that bright.

31 other teams don’t want him either. Let it go.

Verdict

Reaction score
They cut him because he didn't know the route tree, was physically unable to perform and was due far far too much money. Had nothing to do with Dak. The only team that made him an offer was Baltimore and at $7M was less than half of what he was going to get with the Cowboys. He stupidly turned that down and look where his career has been since. None of that is Dak's fault.
The Dez Fan Bois will attack you because you speak with truth.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

1. Disses Dalton
  2. Disses Romo
  3. Disses Jerry
Guaranteed a good bit of this is that with Ceedee getting #88 it finally sunk in that his NFL career may be over

Dez needs to shut the hell up and stop the second guess what's going on with his former team. Signing Dalton was about adding depth in the QB room, not leverage against Dak's contract negotiations. It's a great signing.