Twitter: Dez sounds like he is bitter

jsb357

Reaction score
catchthat.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
So....31 other teams can't see what the average Cowboys fan can? Amazing.

Wonder why Dak hasn't ruined Cooper or Gallup's career? Or how Randall Cobb got paid by Houston after playing with Dak in 2019???
Yup, those overly weird conclusions to support a weak agenda are amazing.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He literally tweets his way out of ever playing in the league ever again.

No team wants this headache.

He is terribly mistaken if he thinks this is how to get a media job.

Hope he made that signing bonus last.

cern

Reaction score
Stephen labeled dez a distraction that had to be dealt with. There was no ambiguity. Jerry, ever the ambiguous one countered by saying dez would be a cowboy in 2018. Stephen fired dez. Stephen has full control of personnel now.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score

1. Disses Dalton
  2. Disses Romo
  3. Disses Jerry
Guaranteed a good bit of this is that with Ceedee getting #88 it finally sunk in that his NFL career may be over

He has a right to be bitter. He gave is heart to this team. HIs finger is forever deformed because of his love for this team. He could've let it heal properly but he chose to get his finger welded so he could finish the season. People forget that. There's no going back on it either. They just cut him because mcnabb -2.0 wasn't accurate and didnt want him.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They just cut him because mcnabb -2.0 wasn't accurate and didnt want him.
They cut him because he didn't know the route tree, was physically unable to perform and was due far far too much money. Had nothing to do with Dak. The only team that made him an offer was Baltimore and at $7M was less than half of what he was going to get with the Cowboys. He stupidly turned that down and look where his career has been since. None of that is Dak's fault.

Kwyn

Reaction score
He has a right to be bitter. He gave is heart to this team. HIs finger is forever deformed because of his love for this team. He could've let it heal properly but he chose to get his finger welded so he could finish the season. People forget that. There's no going back on it either. They just cut him because mcnabb -2.0 wasn't accurate and didnt want him.
Players will be the first to tell you that being a professional athlete is a business. Dez earned almost 60 million dollars playing football. Many, many, players suffer injuries, with permanent stiffness in a finger being among the least of them. Seen Earl Campbell lately?

I worked for several years doing roofing. I have permanent damage to my back from humping shingles and tar. Do you think I should send a mean tweet all these years later directed at my old boss Brad? I mean, I sacrificed my back to get those roofs finished. I did it for the love of roofing?

I know many people with similar stories. I’m sure you do as well.

We all make sacrifices and sometimes stuff happens that is just a bad break.

There’s no doubt NFL players make sacrifices with their health. No one argues that, but they are compensated for it in ways that most of us common men can barely comprehend.

i seriously doubt Dez holds any bitterness over his finger, lol

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
at least jerry paid romo because he never put a team around him Besides like 2 seasons lol

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I suspect that Dez is getting more and more bitter by the day. He's seeing his last chances of a C'boys reunion going up in smoke! :omg:

Maybe if he hadn't made a fool of himself during games, throwing tantrums and acting like a fool, he wouldn't be in the mess he's in. :oops:

Last edited:

HotDog37

Reaction score
If Dez Bryant truly wants to come back then it would not hurt to get off twitter, be quiet and perfect his craft. Lay low, be humble. Don't seek attention. If he did that teams would be willing to sign him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

1. Disses Dalton
  2. Disses Romo
  3. Disses Jerry
Guaranteed a good bit of this is that with Ceedee getting #88 it finally sunk in that his NFL career may be over

but otherwise he's a joy to have in the locker room.

GMO415

Reaction score
31 other teams aren't interested in him either. Perhaps it's just Dez is the problem.