Dez Sucks

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
OK so complaining about what dez has done? Is that the center part of the point I was trying to make? If you say yes, then either you didn't read or are not comprehending and for that I can't help you.

Whether he did it this year or 10 years ago is not MY point, maybe you three should discuss this together.

You have no point.

That you don't consider it happened years ago is my point. Thus you are holding it against him despite his not doing so in years.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
You have no point.

That you don't consider it happened years ago is my point. Thus you are holding it against him despite his not doing so in years.
You are right - i do not see the big blowups this year, but just some mannerisms of it on the sideline, but My point is Dak needs to spread the ball around and not worry about giving Dez his throws to make him happy. Throw it to dez when Dez is open otherwise throw it to someone who is. That's it. Nothing else. I like Dez, think he is a great wr.

We can talk about how great or why he struggles with getting separation, but that is way off subject.

Last edited:

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Did your account get hacked? Because someone posting under your name made complete inaccuracies the primary support for your flimsy argument. Shouldn't be surprised when the rest caves.
You must of came in late and left early, otherwise your reply here would be different. Its OK. Some of what you saiy here has merit, but not in terms of what my point was. In my long writeup, I clarify my point.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
This was one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen on CowboysZone. And there have been some pretty dumb statements.