Dez to workout with the Saints

Blake

Reaction score
Throw up the finger at JG.

Make it happen.
stone-cold-flip-1.gif

jrumann59

Reaction score
Good for him. And this place will suddenly become Dez fans again after mocking him for months. I'll be calling every single one of you out if he succeeds there, by the way. No more letting this crap slide.
right there with you.

khiladi

Reaction score
Good WRs can elevate a QB. Dez never did that and never will. If you are telling me Dez needs one of the NFL's greats to look good, then what is that really saying?

If anything, Romo made Dez what he was like he did Miles Austin and Laurent Robinson because he is one of the QBs who was reckless enough to throw the ball up like he likes it. And he talked about how much work that took to do to get on the same page. Meaning he is a one trick pony.

Yeah, because sucky QBs don’t maximize what WRs do... The WR is obviously more impactful than a QB is...

And they dumbed down the route tree for Dak, with respect to Dez, not Romo.. so who exactly was the one trick pony?

What did Hopkins do with Savage?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez is salivating at the chance to come back to ATT with Drew Brees. That game is going to be ugly as is ........ you know Peyton would love it.

John813

Reaction score
I hope he signs there. Curious to see how well he plays. Especially against the Cowboys in 3 weeks.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I hope he does, I think he will be cheered loudly if he comes back to Dallas with the Saints. Place could explode if he has a good game.
its going to be an a fun media monday if/when if comes back to Dallas and tears it up