if true maybe peyton can control him.

garrett could not.

Not worth the risk for NO imo

jsb357

Reaction score
There is no risk.

zerofill

Reaction score
Good WRs can elevate a QB. Dez never did that and never will. If you are telling me Dez needs one of the NFL's greats to look good, then what is that really saying?

If anything, Romo made Dez what he was like he did Miles Austin and Laurent Robinson because he is one of the QBs who was reckless enough to throw the ball up like he likes it. And he talked about how much work that took to do to get on the same page. Meaning he is a one trick pony.

That isn't how it works. QBs elevate receivers. They play to the receivers strengths, not vice versa.

Romo did make Dez... even my sig has that lol. Because Romo played to his strengths... not vice versa.

I never said Dez was elite, or the greatest route runner. But he was a YAC machine, and it wasn't like Dez changed. The QB position on the team changed. I even said it was better to let Dez go, if they were keeping Dak. Which unfortunately we will probably keep Dak, just so we can keep that mediocre thing going in Dallas, that the team is now famous for, rather than the Super Bowl wins.

As far as them working on things for hours... that is what the best do. They don't go home right after practice,. Especially when they are making millions.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I hope they sign him, would make our game with NO much more interesting