Dez vs. Empty roster spot

Verdict

Reaction score
Cant lie I'm pretty suprised he hasnt been picked up.

He probably will be signed by someone. I hear the Toronto Roughriders have their eye on him and a nice $50,000 annual salary all lined up for him.

roughneck266

Reaction score
He will get picked up most likely when someone had a camp injury. Unless his head beats him out of another job (Baltimore)..

GMO415

Reaction score
2014-08-12-260.jpg

stiletto

Reaction score
I think it is pretty obvious Dez was overhyped on himself at this point. I've always rooted for him but I am pretty sure he didn't have anyone around him telling him the reality of the situation. Probably mostly leeches. Feel bad for the guy...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What Dez thinks he is worth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skills on the field

Until those 2 points are MUCH closer, he will remain unsigned.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez still no team. The Dez Fan Bois still holding on to hope he signs with a "legitimate QB" and destroys the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dez is an idiot but never suspended for DV.

Seems most defended Dez until they started slobbering over Dak. Lol

Proximo

Reaction score
I think it is pretty obvious Dez was overhyped on himself at this point. I've always rooted for him but I am pretty sure he didn't have anyone around him telling him the reality of the situation.

It’d be hard for any reasonable person to argue this.

At first lots of folks were saying “oh Dallas did him no favors by releasing him right before the draft of course there’s no major interest, just wait till after the draft”.

Then after the draft it was “oh just wait till May 12th cuz teams are worried about impact to comp picks” or whatever.

Now it’s damn near June and there’s literally zero news of teams being interested in Dez.

I’ve always been a Dez fan, always gave him the benefit of the doubt, and always liked the guy (post history doesn’t lie). And I did think he’d be a Cowboy for one more year.

But at this point, one has to face reality. He is not viewed as a valuable commodity by NFL front offices. Teams have looked at the tape. Looked at the situation. And they just aren’t interested in him.

Could be a very hard thing for a guy like Dez to swallow.