Dez vs. Empty roster spot

Blackrain

Reaction score
Yeah, I have doubts that he would make it out of TC.

Can you imagine the first time Brady underthrew him by 20 yds because he made the wrong read and ran the wrong pattern?
No I cant imagine that at all because Brady would never let him in the game unless he was100% confident he knew what he was doing .

Brady puts in the time necessary with his receivers to ensure that dosent happen . He took one of our other castoffs and made him a star so anything is possible.

Blackrain

Reaction score
That was clearly an exaggeration to make a point, not a literal statement to be refuted!!!!!

Well what Im telling you is not an exaggeration . He respects nobody on this team and maybe for good reason . Receivers meeting looked like Romper Room . He learned nothing here but it may be more than him just being a poor student . Brady and Belichick school there receivers . I have never seen a franchise get more out of less athletically gifted receivers than NE .

I don't think it impossible for someone like Brady to school Dez who still possesses physical ability but needs to get the mental part of his game right .

Blackrain

Reaction score
The Patriots don't need a Turd.
We didn't either but at times Romo had that Turd polished up pretty bright . I imagine Brady could shine that Turd to a bright luster if he felt like it was worth putting the time into it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We didn't either but at times Romo had that Turd polished up pretty bright . I imagine Brady could shine that Turd to a bright luster if he felt like it was worth putting the time into it.
It's still a turd, polished or not.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
It looks like it may get down to injuries before any team signs him, even then it may be just to add a camp body.............to the Dez lovers out there that couldn't see the writing on the wall....but it is what it is.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dez would have to accept being just another "cog in machine" to play for the Pats, not sure he can do that...