Adult Language Dez vs Lewis All or Nothing

wssaustin

Reaction score
Jordan Lewis got a loud mouth, worse than Tashard Choice, and he is not very good.

ESisback

Reaction score
Youngin got schooled but hope he learned from it

Don't have to give participation trophies to guys just because they wear the Star

You can chortle them all you like for failing
Do you know what "chortle" even means?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

Not sure if it’s been brought up yet but it was Cooper Rush who threw the pass.

The next post will be from some Dak hater saying, “see I knew it wasn’t Dak, it was to good of a throw”. Haters gotta hate!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Jordan Lewis got a loud mouth, worse than Tashard Choice, and he is not very good.
He’s very good and will get better and he’s a mute compared to Dez. Maybe if Dez would have shut his mouth and made those types of plays more consistently he would still be on our team. I thought Dez looked very impressive vs Lewis. He definitely still has some talent. He must have rubbed to many people the wrong way to get the boot the way he did.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You don't get it, you need some competition in your life...lol
You don’t get it. Most of us are all for tough hard nosed competition with some talking back and forth, but Dez is such a mental midget he losses his cool and try’s twice, to head butt Lewis. Is that what you do when you are in a pick up Basketball game and score a basket vs the opponent trash talking you? You think it’s okay Dez throws the ball at Lewis. It’s not. It’s a lack of respect for your teammate. Also, if he did that in a pickup game there wouldn’t have been 10 guys holding him back. There would have been a fight.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
That's not being messed with, he was just schooling the youngster...lol
Was he schooling the youngster on the finer techniques of Head butting. Probably one of the reasons your man, Dez the mental midget, is looking for a new team.

CWR

Reaction score
In 1 on 1 drills the wr has such an advantage already, of course i would call a push off on top of it.

There was hand checking during the first few yards but there was NO push off. Dez simply went up and took the ball.

For the record I was rooting for Lewis, but it was what it was. Lol. Perhaps we can agree to disagree.

Reactions: Ken

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
lol, Garrett at the end, "What's the lesson in all of this? The first lesson is, the juice is good now. The juice is good."

What?

One thing's for sure, practice is going to be a hell of a lot more boring without Dez.

The juuuuuuice is gooooooooood.

Ken

Reaction score
There was hand checking during the first few yards but there was NO push off. Dez simply went up and took the ball.

For the record I was rooting for Lewis, but it was what it was. Lol. Perhaps we can agree to disagree.
yeah...just watched it a bunch more times. definite hand checking and it helped him gain seperation but no push toward the end like i thought.

Reactions: CWR

coult44

Reaction score
These vids show a few things. First, for y'all who think Dez is washed up, Grow up!!! You don't like him, or his styles , or his antics. Fine, but Dez is the leader of the Dallas WR TD's for a reason!!!I on one play he made our rookie starter look like a high schooler. Give Dez a passing QB, and he'll be at the top of the charts at the end of next year. Then what will you say?

Lewis is gonna be a baller!!! That's the type of fire this defense needs. Not afraid of anyone. Change the way we thought we knew the defense was about because Lewis will change it himself!!!

rkell87

Reaction score
you realize this happens on every team with every player.. lots of camp battles and fights through out the year..ive seen it on Hard knocks and many other airings of other teams practices..its good to have completion like that, gets you ready for real game scenrios where mouthy corners and WO do that all game..
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh