Adult Language Dez vs Lewis All or Nothing

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
loved the Lewis pick but Dez schooled him

Dez may go off this year but one thing is clear to see is how easy it is to get in his head
is that a good thing or bad lol

:lmao: #27 started finger painting the walls of #88's wheelhouse,,,:lmao2:

* I can't see how DEZ'S persona was tolerated,,, he's ranting off & everyone else is following the practice regime( some were trippin' on it) o_O

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
1)Naw we can't put you out there.
2)You must not know th psychology of a CB. All CBs get beat, but good ones don't really acknowledge getting beat...you have to be delusional n a sense. That's a good CB, he backed his talk up during th season.
Damn right he did!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the rookie cornerback was making the millionaire work hard in practice and the millionaire didn't like it

That pretty much sums it up.
Bye Dez I hope life after football is good for you.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dez did win, that one rep! To bad he didn’t do that more consistently in games, last year. Maybe he would still be on the team. I do love Jordan Lewis’s confidence. He’s going to be a player.
Dez is not on the team, because the staff didn' want him. Nothing to do with ability or performance

NotForLong

Reaction score
So the rookie cornerback was making the millionaire work hard in practice and the millionaire didn't like it

That pretty much sums it up.
Bye Dez I hope life after football is good for you.
Did Dez retire?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lewis let his mouth write a check his butt wasn’t ready to cash.

Dez abuses him on that play with everyone watching.

I love Lewis’s spunk but man Dez got him that round.
Too bad Dez squeezed any little talent he had into that 1 play because apparently Dez fell of the proverbial cliff and became a jag after that, the biggest deferment to our other worlly QB.

NotForLong

Reaction score
For people who are worried about not having a trash talker on the team, Witten is supposed to be one of the biggest trash talkers on the field. I remember seeing an interview of other team's DBs mentioning this.
:lmao2:

NotForLong

Reaction score
These vids show a few things. First, for y'all who think Dez is washed up, Grow up!!! You don't like him, or his styles , or his antics. Fine, but Dez is the leader of the Dallas WR TD's for a reason!!!I on one play he made our rookie starter look like a high schooler. Give Dez a passing QB, and he'll be at the top of the charts at the end of next year. Then what will you say?

Lewis is gonna be a baller!!! That's the type of fire this defense needs. Not afraid of anyone. Change the way we thought we knew the defense was about because Lewis will change it himself!!!
Finally some common sense.
Ps did you see the touch Cooper put on that ball. I am not sure but I bet it was Dak throwng the incompletions in video, just sating

Dre11

Reaction score
You don’t get it. Most of us are all for tough hard nosed competition with some talking back and forth, but Dez is such a mental midget he losses his cool and try’s twice, to head butt Lewis. Is that what you do when you are in a pick up Basketball game and score a basket vs the opponent trash talking you? You think it’s okay Dez throws the ball at Lewis. It’s not. It’s a lack of respect for your teammate. Also, if he did that in a pickup game there wouldn’t have been 10 guys holding him back. There would have been a fight.

Dude that's passion,it's edge, thats drive,it's intimidation. What you also missed is Dez got in Lewis' head as well. Its got the whole team fired, even gave the coach a teaching moment. You don't get it.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Jordan Lewis comes across as a disrespectful rookie..let's hope it was for the show because he certainly didn't back it up. Keep your mouth shut and play... Dez or no Dez.
:facepalm: You’re probably 300 lbs and obese and never played sports in your life. YOU stop talking

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Good stuff. Anyone blaming Dez for these interactions just needs to admit they hate the guy and will never see anything in his favor instead of pretending to be an unbiased observer. Love Lewis' confidence but when you step up like that and get your butt handed to you, you just have to count it as a loss on that day. There was no push-off but it was all Lewis had left to try to save face after ending up on his butt and being embarrassed. Had Lewis gotten the better of the exchange, Dez probably would have tried to claim PI to save face. Just how it is. Love all the stories people are trying to tell themselves so as to not admit Dez won that little battle, lol.