Dezmond Briscoe, KU - What Round?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea of what round this guy might go? I've seen him play a bit and he's pretty solid. Dallas isn't in need of a WR really but he definitely has the size to develop into a player if he can be had in one of the middle rounds.

CoolNClutch

Reaction score
3rd round at best if he has a lights out workout at the combine and pro day. But I can see him going in the 4th round most likely. Sucks because I'm a fan of his and I think he would have benefited from one final year of college, especially since the WR draft class is so deep this year. But on the other hand, no more of Mangino's offense and no more Reesing throwing him the ball, he would have had a tough time improving his stock with a rebuilding program.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Good question....

FFToolbox #32
GBN #59...but was listed at #22 last week!
CDSdraft #61
DraftCountdown #82
NewEraScouting #89
NFLDraftScout #100

He's one of those players, where you either like him or you don't. He has good overall production with 31 TD's with a 15+ average. He also grabbed a TD against Nebraska (Shipley and Alexander didn't) and got over 100 yards against Texas. Those are two pretty good defenses and I think the scouts took note of that.

His 40 time will be huge IMO.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CoolNClutch;3260588 said:
3rd round at best if he has a lights out workout at the combine and pro day. But I can see him going in the 4th round most likely. Sucks because I'm a fan of his and I think he would have benefited from one final year of college, especially since the WR draft class is so deep this year. But on the other hand, no more of Mangino's offense and no more Reesing throwing him the ball, he would have had a tough time improving his stock with a rebuilding program.

I agree on both accounts.

Gotta say though, as a late mid-to-late rounder he might be worth a look.