Diablo III Tomorrow

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
PullMyFinger;4589403 said:
After getting my barb to 55 and several toons to the upper 40s I'm done with this game, the mobs are stupid hard in Hell and Inferno. Too hard IMO (call me a wuss, so what?)

They're toning down Inferno in the upcoming patch.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I've got both of my characters in nightmare mode, but I'm definitely starting to feel the burnout on it.

I think I played for about 5 minutes total over the entire weekend. Just didn't feel like it.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4589978 said:
I've got both of my characters in nightmare mode, but I'm definitely starting to feel the burnout on it.

I think I played for about 5 minutes total over the entire weekend. Just didn't feel like it.

Yep, I have all ready stopped playing already.

Duane

Reaction score
Played for about 15-30 minutes this weekend. Got Crusader Kings II on sale and enjoyed that Sunday.

Jenky

Reaction score
I'm still stuck in ACT2 of Inferno. I'm about to go kill myself. Or go back to BF3 and kill someone else.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Jenky;4590108 said:
I'm still stuck in ACT2 of Inferno. I'm about to go kill myself. Or go back to BF3 and kill someone else.

Tupper said they are releasing a patch to fix inferno.

Jenky

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4590110 said:
Tupper said they are releasing a patch to fix inferno.

Thanks. This patch better do something about the stuttering. That **** gets my demon hunter killed 90% of the time.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
This game definitely doesn't have the fun playability that D2 had. All these "great new ideas" they added to it have done more harm than good.

I'm still playing holding out hope they'll change things to be more like D2 was.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Trouble is the grind isn't rewarding enough. Once you've beaten the game once, you need a reason to keep grinding. Hope they make the items not suck pretty soon.