Diablo III Tomorrow

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Now on Inferno Act 2. Prepared to get facerolled by the champs/rares there.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Search for Diablo 3 1950s EXTREME Commercial

Had to remove the video because of language towards the end.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Same here I'm in Act 2 but I'm farming a pigmy loot goblin at the moment for gear and loot to sell on AH. Got a SICK ring and 700+ DPS 1h drop yesterday from him. Act 2 is insane.

Duane

Reaction score
pupulehaole;4579457 said:
Same here I'm in Act 2 but I'm farming a pigmy loot goblin at the moment for gear and loot to sell on AH. Got a SICK ring and 700+ DPS 1h drop yesterday from him. Act 2 is insane.
How do you get the goblin to spawn over again?

pupulehaole

Reaction score
It's probably a 50-60% spawn rate. I'm giving my secrets to the world here hahaha but go to quest 8 in act 2 inferno and travel to the ancient path. Go through the level up through the S turn and right above the S turn is a checkpoint so u don't want to go 2 high. So I just start game. Look kill mobs if needed n the get to him or run through quit ASAP n press resume. I found black smithing plans I sold for 375k today so not bad and a bunch of upgrades.Sorry for the rambling novel. Hope I explained it well enough.

Duane

Reaction score
pupulehaole;4580225 said:
It's probably a 50-60% spawn rate. I'm giving my secrets to the world here hahaha but go to quest 8 in act 2 inferno and travel to the ancient path. Go through the level up through the S turn and right above the S turn is a checkpoint so u don't want to go 2 high. So I just start game. Look kill mobs if needed n the get to him or run through quit ASAP n press resume. I found black smithing plans I sold for 375k today so not bad and a bunch of upgrades.Sorry for the rambling novel. Hope I explained it well enough.
Thanks for the info!

Duane

Reaction score
How to respec your followers:

[youtube]Rke1_jYHLfc[/youtube]​

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
pupulehaole;4584335 said:
How's everyone doing?

Unlike Tup. My Monk is 56. I play 2-3 hours each night. Slow grinding to 60.

Farming items and playing in the AH

buying low selling high

Good amount of gold made....

Love the game

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Re-rolled DH. I'm up to 55 now.

Got a 60 Barb a 60 Wiz a 34 WD and now a 55 DH.

Duane

Reaction score
Got my Barb to 60 the other day but haven't played much since.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
My Demon Hunter is level 54. Like others I'm going kind of slowly now ... only an an hour or two at night.

That's one thing I love about all three Diablo games - you can play just a short period, have a lot of fun, and come back the next night and do it all over.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Got my barb to 60 last night. I'm at about 11K dmg, 36K health, and only around 300 protections so I've got to improve my gear before I get too far into inferno.

Nephalem Valor is awesome. :D

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
After getting my barb to 55 and several toons to the upper 40s I'm done with this game, the mobs are stupid hard in Hell and Inferno. Too hard IMO (call me a wuss, so what?)