Did anyone catch cold Pizza this morning?????

k19

Reaction score
Woody Paige was talking about a lunch meeting between Tuna and Bledsoe. I missed the majority of the sgment BUT I did hear them speculating it was over Bledsoes feelings on TO. ANyone happen to have a recap????????

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Recap of Tuna's meeting with Bledsoe:

Tuna..."We're gonna sign TO."

Bledsoe..."OK."

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
k19 said:
Woody Paige was talking about a lunch meeting between Tuna and Bledsoe. I missed the majority of the sgment BUT I did hear them speculating it was over Bledsoes feelings on TO. ANyone happen to have a recap????????

speculating being the key word here. I can speculate all day long, but I'm not on TV with my worthless opinions. BP could be asking, "hey Drew, how would you like to have a K this year, and bring in AV from the Pats"

clayman

Reaction score
BP: Drew, who else from my old teams should we sign?

DB: Can Bavaro still play?

Rush 2112

Reaction score
When was this Bledoe/Tuna lunch?

Was he referring to the BP/Rosenhaus meeting?

DBoys

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
Recap of Tuna's meeting with Bledsoe:

Tuna..."We're gonna sign TO."

Bledsoe..."OK."

Dude I am in tears thanks for the laugh!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Ya know, if this is actually true, a big part of me doesn't see Drew as the kind of guy that would be against having a player like TO on his team. I could be wrong, but he seems to me like the type that is more than confident enough in himself to handle confrontations.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Dale said:
Ya know, if this is actually true, a big part of me doesn't see Drew as the kind of guy that would be against having a player like TO on his team. I could be wrong, but he seems to me like the type that is more than confident enough in himself to handle confrontations.

see: Bledsoe vs Keyshawn in Eagles game, then Bledsoe and Keyshawn laughing together on the sidelines later in the same game

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Exactly. I can't see Bledsoe concerning himself with what a player might say publicly or privately about him. He's the kind of fella that will simply take matters into his own hands. Not sure that can be said about TO's prior quarterbacks.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Dale said:

He shut up Key pretty quick in the one fragile moment last year. He also didn't seem like he took it personal. McNabb on the other hand, is going public with the first day, minute and second that TO hurt his feelings in the huddle in his first year. :rolleyes:

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
He shut up Key pretty quick in the one fragile moment last year. He also didn't seem like he took it personal. McNabb on the other hand, is going public with the first day, minute and second that TO hurt his feelings in the huddle in his first year. :rolleyes:

what? he didn't "shut up Key" b/c Drew Bledsoe was the instigator of the whole damn argument... get your facts straight

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
what? he didn't "shut up Key" b/c Drew Bledsoe was the instigator of the whole damn argument... get your facts straight

Key was the one who let his emotions get out of control. Bledsoe said something but Key was the looked like an emotional wreck because of it. Gotta say, as the season went on, I grew to respect Bledsoe's toughness. He reminds me of Aikman. Stoic tough guy who says it like it is, which in that case, he did to Key, which started the whole Keyshawn soap opera.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Frankly, I do hope we don't sign that nucklehead. He might help us, or he might destroy us. I think those are the only two options.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Key was the one who let his emotions get out of control. Bledsoe said something but Key was the looked like an emotional wreck because of it. Gotta say, as the season went on, I grew to respect Bledsoe's toughness. He reminds me of Aikman. Stoic tough guy who says it like it is, which in that case, he did to Key, which started the whole Keyshawn soap opera.

Here we go again with the whole "keyshawn = bad, bledsoe = angel"..

I'm not getting into this and as you found out the day it happened, the majority of the board, and the media, AND Troy Aikman, felt that Keyshawn wasn't in the wrong with how he reacted to Bledsoe confronting him

argue it all you want but you have credible ppl working against you.

with that being said, King of the Hill is a funny show

Jay

Reaction score
Well, what other options are there?

It's obvious that he would help us. And it's obvious there'd be a chance he destroys us.

So..

Edit: Who the hell cares who started the argument? Fact of the matter is, Bledsoe can stand up for himself and he doesn't seem to take other people's ****. That's the whole point of this, you're trying to drag this conversation into something that it isn't.