Did anyone catch cold Pizza this morning?????

1fisher

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
He shut up Key pretty quick in the one fragile moment last year. He also didn't seem like he took it personal. McNabb on the other hand, is going public with the first day, minute and second that TO hurt his feelings in the huddle in his first year. :rolleyes:

that's exactly what Dallas doesn't need.... another BIG media circus! I wouldn't want to see them on sportscenter every night because of some knucklehead crap TO would pull. If folks think he will be a saint I've got some swamp land in MS that I would like to sell.:cool:

1fisher

Reaction score
Skip said:
Yes your right and the speculation was that the TO rumors to Dallas have more fact than fiction. He also said that he believed now that TO would either go to Dallas or Denver, at least they are the 2 teams most interested.

He said something like talking to someone on the phone is one thing, but talking to them over lunch would mean things are farther along than thought.

read slowly..... S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N.... is ALL this is!

Skip

Reaction score
1fisher said:
read slowly..... S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N.... is ALL this is!

LOL, I am the one that put the word speculation in my post.:lmao2:

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
He said"get er done" and we wil get some vet free agent o-line help as well and some backers in the draft...oh and a real kicker..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dale said:
Exactly. I can't see Bledsoe concerning himself with what a player might say publicly or privately about him. He's the kind of fella that will simply take matters into his own hands. Not sure that can be said about TO's prior quarterbacks.

Bledsoe knows his window of opportunity is about two to three years. If TO helps him get to another Super Bowl, I don't see Drew having a problem with the petulant wide out.

Besides, Drew loves to air it out, and TO might actually force Parcells to loosen the reigns on the offense.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Anyone who is competitive and has been involved in sports as a player or as a coach knows individuals lose their temper. It's the nature of passionate, Type-A personalities.

My baseball position coach and I were yelling at each other during a game. But we were both man enough to not be so prideful to say, "It was a heat of passion" type act.

The blow-up is overrated in my opinion. That's what passionate players and passionate people in the heat of battle do. They have trigger quick tempers and emotions. As long as they have enough restraint not to cross a physical line, you have to chalk it up to heat of battle exchange.

1fisher

Reaction score
Skip said:
LOL, I am the one that put the word speculation in my post.:lmao2:

:laugh2: my intent was to reply to another post but I replied to yours instead.....:lmao2:

that's what happens when you mix work with CZ....:D

speculation is for the others that don't know that all this crap is pure speculation!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Dale said:
Ya know, if this is actually true, a big part of me doesn't see Drew as the kind of guy that would be against having a player like TO on his team. I could be wrong, but he seems to me like the type that is more than confident enough in himself to handle confrontations.
I agree, Drew is mature enough to handle the personalities and he has an abundance of confidence in himself.

In Philly, we can debate ad naseum McNabb's talent level but I think that we can all agree he has a very fragile ego.

neosapien23

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
Recap of Tuna's meeting with Bledsoe:

Tuna..."We're gonna sign TO."

Bledsoe..."OK."

What really happened:

Parcells: Drew, I gotta bench you.
Blesoe: Why coach?
Parcells: YA Tittle is going to be my quarterback next year. He gives us the best chance to win.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dale said:
Ya know, if this is actually true, a big part of me doesn't see Drew as the kind of guy that would be against having a player like TO on his team. I could be wrong, but he seems to me like the type that is more than confident enough in himself to handle confrontations.

When I read your post the first thing I thought of(obviously) was Bledsoe and Key last year with that little exchange on the sidelines.

How far would TO push that envelope? OR would that push TO's right buttons. After all he WANTS the ball. So DB should blast him when he drops it. LOL

Skip

Reaction score
1fisher said:
:laugh2: my intent was to reply to another post but I replied to yours instead.....:lmao2:

that's what happens when you mix work with CZ....:D

speculation is for the others that don't know that all this crap is pure speculation!

I figured it was something like that, but still funny!:lmao2:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
What really happened:

Parcells: Drew, I gotta bench you.
Blesoe: Why coach?
Parcells: YA Tittle is going to be my quarterback next year. He gives us the best chance to win.

That's pretty funny

And please no more TO threads

Say no to TO