Did anyone see the roughing the passer call on Micah at the end of the game?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Greg Olson was too busy running his mouth about the autograph his son got from dak. They didn't show a replay.

If I'm not mistaken the referees threw three flags in the last 40 seconds.
The booth work is abysmal this year. NBC's crew last night was also terrible and I have serious Romo fatigue.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
depositphotos_58418751-stock-photo-shocked-young-man.jpg
:facepalm::huh:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure he is worse then that Buck guy who is on ESPN with Troy right now.
Phil Simms and Joe Theismann are the only booth broadcasters worse than Buck....Unless you count the time Terry Bradshaw did the Cotton Bowl...

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
No. I went to the Giants forum to drink in their tears. They have a thread on it. Supposedly Gates challenged Parsons, and the rest is history. Gates supposedly said he had to do something to get an edge.

Parsons might have been so mad because he was baited into it, and took the bait. Initially I assumed he hated the call, but it makes more sense the guy got under his skin.

shabazz

Reaction score
Greg Olson was too busy running his mouth about the autograph his son got from dak. They didn't show a replay.

If I'm not mistaken the referees threw three flags in the last 40 seconds.

Olsen has lost any objectivity when it comes to Dakota. He’s ready to hang an excuse on anybody but the man throwing the pass. The free autograph for his kid must have sealed the deal. Lol

Flamma

Reaction score
Parsons might have been so mad because he was baited into it, and took the bait. Initially I assumed he hated the call, but it makes more sense the guy got under his skin.

That's what I got out of it. Gates basically told him to go for it, or something to that effect. Then he said, hey, I'm not a great player, I have to do anything I can to help the team. There were a few tweets. They're on their boards.

Reactions: CWR

jsb357

Reaction score
parsons has to be smarter than that.just point at the score board and walk away... seriously there were like 40 seconds in the game

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I thought it was personal foul,dont know whether roughing or fight ? But they never showed replay

J_Allen

Reaction score
The booth work is abysmal this year. NBC's crew last night was also terrible and I have serious Romo fatigue.

What do you dislike about Romo? The only thing I dislike is he spawned commentators like Greg Olsen who think they can run their mouths non-stop all game because they played in the NFL.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What do you dislike about Romo? The only thing I dislike is he spawned commentators like Greg Olsen who think they can run their mouths non-stop all game because they played in the NFL.
Romo is too much of man child in the booth.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Romo is too much of man child in the booth.

He used to make these weird noises, like sound effects whenever he was showing replays. It was bizarre. He doesn't do that anymore. He definitely has a huge ego, just like olsen. Can you imagine both of them in the booth?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He used to make these weird noises, like sound effects whenever he was showing replays. It was bizarre. He doesn't do that anymore. He definitely has a huge ego, just like olsen. Can you imagine both of them in the booth?
DGAQ_shotRemember_DeerHunter07%20jpg.ashx