Did Booth 25 get benched?

cavemanct

Reaction score
I noticed 27 in the game and looked for Booth. Did they see enough? He got burned on a few.

jujoboys

Reaction score
He was covering like he was on ice. Al Harris did the right thing. How did Carson miss the game ......hamstring?.....definitely didn't see any contact plays, just lots of chasing. We miss Bland.
Carson had a shoulder injury and was a game time decision. He should be back for the next game. Bland could be back soon, too. I'm guessing that Bland misses the next 2 games and they bring him back during the bye week.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
They benched him and put Amani Onuwariye (#27) in the game. Booth was awful. There were 2 times where he completely lost his footing because he got beat so bad. The first time was on the 39 yard pass to Nabers.
Looked like he was on roller skates.

jujoboys

Reaction score
He was covering like he was on ice. Al Harris did the right thing. How did Carson miss the game ......hamstring?.....definitely didn't see any contact plays, just lots of chasing. We miss Bland.
bambie-ice.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The only thing that is probably saving his job right now is concerns for depth. However, when Carson and Bland return he is probably going to get shown the door.

I would imagine. That said, how bad must Nashon Wright be if the Vikings were willing to just swap?

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Anyone know when Bland will be back? Should have a chance for Pittsburg if not certainly Detroit based on the initial timeline, right?