Did Booth 25 get benched?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I guess so. I remember we had 1 CB that played so far off the receiver he wasn’t on the tv screen when the ball is snapped. I can’t remember his name but it used to drive me crazy. Constantly getting 8!and 10 yard passes thrown on him. I know Zimmers Defenses are supposed to be hard hitting physical players. Not looking like it now. We are missing a lot of tackles..
Anthony Henry by chance? I seem to remember he would stand like 10-15 yards off the WR..

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I noticed 27 in the game and looked for Booth. Did they see enough? He got burned on a few.
The Boys don't have a deep bench at any position! JJ blew when he decided to stand pat on this team because it showed last night against the lowly Giants, so don't expect too many wins going forward.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
He can't return for the Steelers game, must be on IR at least 4 weeks. But possible for Detroit. Since they said 4 to 6 weeks. It has been close to 6 weeks now I believe.
However, do not expect him back until after the bye week. It is just what this team does. Keep them out longer, than what is needed a good part of the time.
Didn't we just play our week 4 game? Do they have to designate him to return and that's why he can't play in Pittsburg? Agreed on the typical Cowboys approach with these injuries but it seems like the urgency is higher than normal.

js66

Reaction score
I guess so. I remember we had 1 CB that played so far off the receiver he wasn’t on the tv screen when the ball is snapped. I can’t remember his name but it used to drive me crazy. Constantly getting 8!and 10 yard passes thrown on him. I know Zimmers Defenses are supposed to be hard hitting physical players. Not looking like it now. We are missing a lot of tackles..
I want to say that was Alan Ball.... The human third down conversion. He seemed like he was out there just to tackle the WR after he made the catch and hopefully before he reached the endzone.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's refreshing to see Booth pulled, normally we don't make a move when a player is not playing well. I was pleasantly shocked.

Now do the same with Wilson, it also sends the players a message.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't we just play our week 4 game? Do they have to designate him to return and that's why he can't play in Pittsburg? Agreed on the typical Cowboys approach with these injuries but it seems like the urgency is higher than normal.
Oh yes. We did play 4 games. I guess I was thinking 4 games as to 4 weeks of Sundays. :laugh:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Good point, but is he ready to come back? My guess is they wait on Bland until the bye.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I want to say that was Alan Ball.... The human third down conversion. He seemed like he was out there just to tackle the WR after he made the catch and hopefully before he reached the endzone.
Alan Ball, Jaques Reeves, Charlie Williams...pick one

spice

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He can't return for the Steelers game, must be on IR at least 4 weeks. But possible for Detroit. Since they said 4 to 6 weeks. It has been close to 6 weeks now I believe.
However, do not expect him back until after the bye week. It is just what this team does. Keep them out longer, than what is needed a good part of the time.
I believe the four weeks are up
We have played our fourth game

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think.. No I know you’re right. He played so far off he wasn’t even on the tv presnap.