Did Booth 25 get benched?

glimmerman

Reaction score
What was more frustrating was seeing the giants receivers WIDE OPEN!! Is that a player or coaching thing? Why can't our receivers ever be wide open like that!!
Our secondary was playing to far off. Afraid to get burned deep and we brought no pressure for most of the game. Where was Parsons. If he keeps playing like that his pay day is gonna be smaller.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone know when Bland will be back? Should have a chance for Pittsburg if not certainly Detroit based on the initial timeline, right?
He can't return for the Steelers game, must be on IR at least 4 weeks. But possible for Detroit. Since they said 4 to 6 weeks. It has been close to 6 weeks now I believe.
However, do not expect him back until after the bye week. It is just what this team does. Keep them out longer, than what is needed a good part of the time.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Our secondary was playing to far off. Afraid to get burned deep and we brought no pressure for most of the game. Where was Parsons. If he keeps playing like that his pay day is gonna be smaller.

Is that normal for a Zimmer defence? It was early in my days as a fan as I was around 13 when he left in 2006. I kinda remember around then Newman being way off the line.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Is that normal for a Zimmer defence? It was early in my days as a fan as I was around 13 when he left in 2006. I kinda remember around then Newman being way off the line.
I guess so. I remember we had 1 CB that played so far off the receiver he wasn’t on the tv screen when the ball is snapped. I can’t remember his name but it used to drive me crazy. Constantly getting 8!and 10 yard passes thrown on him. I know Zimmers Defenses are supposed to be hard hitting physical players. Not looking like it now. We are missing a lot of tackles..

RonWashington

Reaction score
He was covering like he was on ice. Al Harris did the right thing. How did Carson miss the game ......hamstring?.....definitely didn't see any contact plays, just lots of chasing. We miss Bland.

Carson was inactive ankle . I posted before the game 7 should go to whatever side of the field Nabors was and sure enough when Dallas didn’t listen Booth got torched for 39. After that Diggs was on Nabors most of the night and limited the damage kept him out of the end zone as well .

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

RonWashington

Reaction score
Speaking of which the Giants I’m sure adjusted to Lamb after half but only getting him 2 targets after the half is inexcusable

RonWashington

Reaction score
If Bland is a no go against the Steelers I start Amani O . the 6’2” inch Cb that picked off Jones near the gold line to end the game . It’s his 5th yr he’s started before in Detroit .

CowboysRule

Reaction score
What was more frustrating was seeing the giants receivers WIDE OPEN!! Is that a player or coaching thing? Why can't our receivers ever be wide open like that!!
Zimmer's defense. CB's play off. The emphasis is not giving up the big play. Make them have extended drives and hope they make a mistake rather than force them to make a mistake. I absolutely hate it. I think Quinn was too aggressive at times but Zimmer is completely on the other end of the spectrum.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Really bad coaching on our part. No way should their best WR be able to get singled up against our 1 back up CB at will throughout the game. Booth and the #27 are 4th and or 5th on the depth chart and were put in bad situations over and over again by our coaching staff. They should have been better but they got Zero help from our coaching staff.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Anyone know when Bland will be back? Should have a chance for Pittsburg if not certainly Detroit based on the initial timeline, right?
I wouldn't expect Bland back until after the bye but he is currently on IR.