Did Dak throw his teammates under the bus last year

khiladi

Reaction score
https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phi...wboys-dak-prescott-carson-wentz-20191017.html

1. Even Dak realized this “number 1 ranked offense” last year was struggling, despite the empty yardage.

“I think it’s a mental thing. I think it’s some ways guys are preparing. Maybe they need to prepare a little bit more, here and there,” Prescott said

It’s a mess of their own making, said Prescott. The team is too deep to be derailed by injuries. There are no excuses for penalties and drops. He spent this week demanding better focus; demanding that they prepare more like running back Ezekiel Elliott, tight end Jason Witten, and, of course, him.

“I always practice hard. More individuals need to do that,” Prescott said. “Just from the outlook of it, just from my eye, I think they do.”

He hasn’t just let his work ethic do the talking.

If you can’t bring your best for this game, and if you can’t prepare your best each and every day, something’s wrong with you.”

Look at that, No injuries last year and Dak said it’s not an excuse.. These words above also came from the guy who is known to not practice well and he proceeded to completely suck.

What a leader! Well at least he knows Zeke is his bread and butter.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
I’ve never seen teammates rally around for a QB like they do Dak.

he may be the most likable player inside the NFL.

even Dez is in love with him despite media making it seem like he threw him under the bus when dez was in Dallas. Who knows what goes on in the actual locker room?

Dez isn’t the smartest tool in the shed. Dak did this while sailing a two yard dump off way over the head of Zeke for a pick 6. He forgot to mention that part.

amd Dak still at it throwing behind WRs in full stride..

If anything, Dak knows how to politic a situation after the fact.

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL...under-the-bus-for-interception/8251514231852/

eromeopolk

Reaction score
https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phi...wboys-dak-prescott-carson-wentz-20191017.html

1. Even Dak realized this “number 1 ranked offense” last year was struggling, despite the empty yardage.

These words came from the guy who is known to not practice well and he proceeded to completely suck.

"He that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; shun him".
Did you read the article you posted? Dak said this before the 1st 2019 Eagles game. Dak is a great leader calling his teammates to task for accountability and responsibility. This is something a real Head Coach does that Dallas has not had since Parcells.

After a 3 game losing streak, Dak's leadership worked...
7 Sun, Oct 20
vs Philadelphia
W37-10 4-3 Prescott 239 Elliott 111

Cmac

Reaction score
Can we get Dak a real offensive coordinator when he returns....instead of one in training?

khiladi

Reaction score
"He that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; shun him".
Did you read the article you posted? Dak said this before the 1st 2019 Eagles game. Dak is a great leader calling his teammates to task for accountability and responsibility. This is something a real Head Coach does that Dallas has not had since Parcells.

After a 3 game losing streak, Dak's leadership worked...
7 Sun, Oct 20
vs Philadelphia
W37-10 4-3 Prescott 239 Elliott 111

Yes, that was the Eagles writers interpretation of that leadership while Wentz was struggling. And then Dak blew chunks when the playoffs were on the line against third corner scrubs and Wentz. But that’s not the argument here.

The point is, did Dak throw his teammates under the bus..

GenoT

Reaction score

Look at that, No injuries last year and Dak said it’s not an excuse.. These words above also came from the guy who is known to not practice well and he proceeded to completely suck.

Must be some good ‘shrooms ya got there, pal.

Sharezies?