Did Garrett outcoach anyone today?

Ron12

Reaction score
The win today happened because the OL came to play they were the reason the Cowboys Won Big also great play by the Defense !:clap::clap:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you blame him for getting out coached in a loss. Then give him credit for out coaching the other team in a win.
Ill give him credit for getting back to our identity of running the ball. But that also a criticism of success as a coach. Its more predictated on our team lining up and beating their man than it is on game management and play calling

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ill give him credit for getting back to our identity of running the ball. But that also a criticism of success as a coach. Its more predictated on our team lining up and beating their man than it is on game management and play calling

Yes agree. But way too many, including myself blame him for dumb stuff, losing the game, getting out coached. Even though the players failed to execute the plays, poor tackling. So all I am saying give him credit for when they do execute the game plan, make tackles.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes agree. But way too many, including myself blame him for dumb stuff, losing the game, getting out coached. Even though the players failed to execute the plays, poor tackling. So all I am saying give him credit for when they do execute the game plan, make tackles.
I will give him credit as far as getting the team back to be focused. As far as this, I think that is what is really on him