Did Garrett outcoach anyone today?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
OK, I guess we didn't out play them. o_O

you can’t have it both ways. When we lose it’s all garrets fault when we win it’s cause the players wanted it. That is illogical and reeks of you just not liking the head coach. Broaddus just said the same on the post game show

cowboyec

Reaction score
both.
if I give'm hell when we lose...he gets credit when we win.
coaches and players did a helluva job today.
big one sunday.
:starspin:BEAT PHILLY:starspin:

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Garrett stood there like he always does..

Gratz we are 7-7

Woohooo

nobody

Reaction score
It only took most of the country yelling at Garrett for weeks telling what was needed for him to do it. That's all. He's a great coach!

giphy.gif

birdwells1

Reaction score
If we win, we outplayed. If we lose, we were outcoached.

Come on, people. We’ve been over this and over this.
Head coach gets credit for seasons not games. That's why the dont have NFC coach of the week awards.u

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Head coach gets credit for seasons not games. That's why the dont have NFC coach of the week awards.u

That makes sense. Also explains why Garrett. Ever seems to get blamed for individual losses.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Garrett outcoached him because McVay made a few mistakes, the one he didnt, where his defense ran into each other, ok, Dak and Austin made that happen. but lets face it, McVay should have played the back up, knowing back ups can beat Dallas. thats the starter right there. Garrett made some mistakes to, but Dallas was playing hungry, and lee played out of his gourd yet again.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Or did we outplay them?

What I saw was an offensive line dominating the LOS and two HB's running possessed.

Gurley will likely retire which will end any chance of a Rams dynasty. And by dynasty I don't mean like we are winning but we had potential to be a dynasty. Its amazing how we reach one SB in nearly 2 decades and then our main weapon get hit with the worst injury you can have and now our window has closed meanwhile the Patriots continue to scroll years after years into the SB.

Blue64

Reaction score
People just don’t want to admit the rams were out coached but they were.

out-coached? Really think that after one game?

Or is it just maybe the Rams were flat and we played up to expectations.

Because your argument of out coached really doesn’t help when you were soundly out coached and out played the last 3 weeks and most of this season

Seriously...

Blue64

Reaction score
Gurley will likely retire which will end any chance of a Rams dynasty. And by dynasty I don't mean like we are winning but we had potential to be a dynasty. Its amazing how we reach one SB in nearly 2 decades and then our main weapon get hit with the worst injury you can have and now our window has closed meanwhile the Patriots continue to scroll years after years into the SB.[/QUOTE

Well said and maybe some of the fans posting on this site should really question themselves as well...

The Patriots are like what none other than the great Tom Landry once said describing the Cowboys success back in the 70’s
“Every so often an opponent will come along and beat us, but we are like a blade of grass, we will grow right back up and stronger time after time”