Did Jerry make the splash you thought he would?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I'm not sure what splash would have made us fans happy or impressed. A lot of us could care less about jerry splish-splashing and trying to rev up fan happiness. Just give us a guy that will do everything in his power to get this team better on defense. My question is, did the splash surprise you, was it what you expected, did you expect a bigger name?? Please give your thoughts

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Splash? What splash?
You think you're a funny man don't ya, just wait until the press conference today where uncle jerry tells you about the splash, and what great things and uuuuh hhhhh ummmmm uhhhhhhhhhhh0hhh-hhhhhhh how highly he feels about zim lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure what splash would have made us fans happy or impressed. A lot of us could care less about jerry splish-splashing and trying to rev up fan happiness. Just give us a guy that will do everything in his power to get this team better on defense. My question is, did the splash surprise you, was it what you expected, did you expect a bigger name?? Please give your thoughts
How much "splash" would people expect before free agency even starts? Not every move is going to wow people, especially with coaches below the head coaching level.

That's not to say Jerry will wow us with free agency acquisitions, but outside of head coaching changes, that's where the big off season moves come in.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
How much "splash" would people expect before free agency even starts? Not every move is going to wow people, especially with coaches below the head coaching level.

That's not to say Jerry will wow us with free agency acquisitions, but outside of head coaching changes, that's where the big off season moves come in.
it would wow us if he would keep his mouth shut and just do the work. Last off season they made QUIET moves, I actually fell in love with jerry for a few months!! lol

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The off season has gone exactly as I expected it to so far:

1) Jerry blatantly lies about his dedication to winning a SB and going all-in.

2) Jerry confirms this by making the most boring and worst selection for DC, and by not firing himself as GM.

Next up is the family vacation during FA where we watch several players that could help this team immediately go to our rivals.

Then to the draft where we will reach in the first round for a player that could have been had later. This player will have no impact. In the second round we will take a mediocre player from Michigan, a player with serious off field problems, or a player coming off a devastating injury.

Jerry will keep insisting he's gone all in.

Team regresses from last year once the season begins.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The off season has gone exactly as I expected it to so far:

1) Jerry blatantly lies about his dedication to winning a SB and going all-in.

2) Jerry confirms this by making the most boring and worst selection for DC, and by not firing himself as GM.

Next up is the family vacation during FA where we watch several players that could help this team immediately go to our rivals.

Then to the draft where we will reach in the first round for a player that could have been had later. This player will have no impact. In the second round we will take a mediocre player from Michigan, a player with serious off field problems, or a player coming off a devastating injury.

Jerry will keep insisting he's gone all in.

Team regresses from last year once the season begins.
post of the morning!!!!!!!! lol lol truth!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.341a95ce6848ebd0a57d2935d4b941d5
yes

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
The only liquid-like sound that will come out of Jerry is the sound of his urine soaked diaper dripping on the floor.