Twitter: Did Jimmy Johnson Tip Skip Bayless About H. Walker Trade?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look, Skip's a dishonest SOB. No way Jimmy Johnson tipped him off. No way!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy should call Skip out on TV this Sunday. There is zero chance that conversation happened.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Skip Bayless should have been suspended for the Dak Prescott comments.

Now, he should be fired for breaking the oath of journalism. This is totally false. I know this for sure. Johnson, Ackles, and Wooten were close to the vest on everything. Jerry Jones even admitted he would go into the draft room not knowing what they were going to do in the draft. Jerry asked Jimmy Johnson to act like he was discussing something with him when the draft room cameras were on.

I have no respect for Skip who is not "Bayless" but clueless. He said Aikman was gay, Dak was a mental cripple, and now Jimmy Johnson is a tattle tail of team business.

People listening to him shows that sad state of America.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I actually watch clips of this show on YouTube and saw this one there and raised an eyebrow.

He's pretty open about being a Cowboys homer and his takes on the Cowboys voice a lot of our frustrations and praise our successes. It's more like listening to a fan talk about Dallas than it is an attempt at rigorous analysis. This is a pretty bad look though.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
One gets paid to love the Cowboys; the other gets paid to hate them. When they have nothing to talk about because we are garbage week in and week out, you get stories like these.

Swanny

Reaction score
Skip Bayless should have been suspended for the Dak Prescott comments.

Now, he should be fired for breaking the oath of journalism. This is totally false. I know this for sure. Johnson, Ackles, and Wooten were close to the vest on everything. Jerry Jones even admitted he would go into the draft room not knowing what they were going to do in the draft. Jerry asked Jimmy Johnson to act like he was discussing something with him when the draft room cameras were on.

I have no respect for Skip who is not "Bayless" but clueless. He said Aikman was gay, Dak was a mental cripple, and now Jimmy Johnson is a tattle tail of team business.

People listening to him shows that sad state of America.
Journalists take an oath about saying false things?

If so there wouldn't be a journalist left in the business.

I wouldn't consider him a journalist anyways. Everyone on ESPN is a entertainer.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I quit listening to Skip when he accused Aikman of being gay . . . (not that there's anything wrong with it.) :grin: